"Have you been here before?" My voice stammers weakly.

"Yes, do you think I'd take you to a place I didn't know?" Once again, he uses his mocking tone, making me feel smaller around him. Is he enjoying intimidating me with this place? Or is he enjoying this because he knows I'm scared and there's nothing to fear?

I hope it's the latter.

Finally, when I spot something familiar in the distance, which I assume is a lake with a large courtyard and the moonlight shining brightly, the whole place seems to calm my breathing as it should. Although I'm still afraid of what might happen next.

We approach our destination until we arrive at the spot. Harry abruptly stops, causing me to look at him with a face still filled with confusion.

"Don't worry, I just wanted to take you to the lake away from everyone," he simply responds.

"Why? Are you going to kidnap me or something?" I say, my voice now sounding sarcastic but with a hint of annoyance.

"Well, if you insist, it wouldn't be a bad idea," he replies.

"Why do you say that as if it would benefit you?" I furrow my brow.

"Oh, don't jump to conclusions, dear, let's just get out of here," he smiles and opens the door to exit the car.

What the hell?

When I get out, I'm greeted with the beautiful view of the lake, with the moon shining as an adornment. I walk over to where Harry is already sitting by the lake, his body leaning forward with his weight supported by his elbows as he gazes at the view.

I swallow hard and sit beside him, still feeling the regret within me. I didn't appreciate what he said in the car, and even less so now that we're alone here.

He might be charming, but I couldn't shake the feeling that he might just be a damn maniac.

"Fine, enough. What are we doing here, and what do you want from me?" I ask, my voice anything but happy.

"Okay, I'll be straight to the point, have you sold any shit before?" he asks.

"How, how to sell things?" I frowned.

"From what I see, you haven't sold a shit thing in your life." He replies.

"Well, I'm sorry for not doing it," I respond, confused, but I won't deny that it offended me a little.

"whatever. Do you want to sell candies for me?" he asks, now looking at me since he had been gazing at the sea all this time.

"Sell candies?" I ask, my voice coming out completely puzzled.

"If that's what you want to call it," he laughs.

"I don't understand, what do you mean candies? What's all this about? Please take me back home," I tell him, now getting up from the ground. After all, I don't know why I'm getting my pants dirty.

"The candies I'm calling are drugs, now sit down" His voice responded, now coming out with authority.

"Excuse me?" I laugh at his last words, is he serious? And if I were serious, do you think I would sell drugs for him?

"Sit down," he says again, looking up with those striking green eyes.

With my confused expression, I sit down, realizing that he's serious, but I'll still insist on refusing since I won't be committing a crime that I'm not interested in either.

"I'll give you money in exchange if you're thinking of refusing," he responds, his voice now completely serious.

"I wouldn't do it even in exchange for money," I reply.

"Oh, darling, I'm not asking you," he replies and starts laughing.

"This is not a damn joke, I told you no. I'm not going to do it, and you can't force me, you don't even know me," I respond.

"My job is to find someone trustworthy to sell our merchandise, and you're perfect working at that coffee, does it make more sense now?" his voice becomes less pleasant with each word.

Well, the attractive guy became anything but attractive

"And why me? Why couldn't it be someone else? Why me?" I protest now, my voice becoming hysterical.

"Because that's what I want," he spits.

"Well, tough luck, buddy, I won't be doing any of that," I reply, getting up this time and heading straight to the car.

"Well, what if I tell you I know where your father is, would you accept?" he responds, causing me to stop in my tracks abruptly.

I turn around to look at him, his smile wider than ever on his face, knowing that what he said struck a nerve with me.

"What did you just say?" I stammer.

"That's right, hot stuff. What if I tell you I know where your father is? Come on, I know you want to know," he walks towards me slowly.

"Where is he?" I ask immediately, making him laugh.

"Not so fast, beautiful. First, you have to agree," his steps getting closer to me.

"And what if I don't agree?" I ask.

"It would be a shame, because then I'll make sure you never find out where he is."

*****

hey, if you made it this far have a candy 🍬

Chao - Bloom