8

Finally getting off our Uber, Liv and I stood at the entry of Blue Creek where other students passed us entering, everything about this school came and screamed fancy in my face. Not that I was out of place or anything, it was just the feels.

"How bad could the first day be."

I said turning to Liv but she was gone and when I looked at where she was headed I saw Nolan in the parking lot.

Lovey Doveys.

"Bella, come let's go."

She came running back and pulled me with her. We walked to where his car was parked, he drove a blue dodge challenger.

"Hey babe."

Liv basically shrieked in my ears before throwing her bag at me and she ran in his arms. They kissed well made out in the school parking but who am I to watch and judge. After they had enough of each other, Nolan waved at me and I waved back standing there awkwardly.

I looked around trying to pass time as they still stood by the car talking. More students passed by some walking to class and others parking their cars.

A group of girls came to my attention, mainly cause they were staring at me, more like glaring. I guess the video had something to do with it.

My chain of thought broke feeling an arm around my shoulder.

"Good Morning, you."

Jay hugged me tight with a huge smile on his face, I hugged him back taking in his scent. I swear this guy had the most hypnotizing floral perfume. It's so sweet and joyful, just perfect for him.

"Good morning." I greeted back smiling.

"I love your perfume."

"I know exactly what girls like." He smirked looking down at me.

"Oh really?" I questioned raising my brows.

"Yes and that's why you like me."

"And who said I like you?" I reposted crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"You don't need say it for it to be it be true, angel."

"Angel?"

"Why not, I believe every puppy has an angel that takes care of them."

He leaned in close and I could feel my breath leaving my lungs. one thing I hate and love about him is how confident he is, it leaves me looking like an idiot but at the same time, it's so attractive.

Nolan and Liv catches up on us.

"Hey man."

"Hey, have you seen your brother." Nolan asked.

"Well, I don't know where he is, he left last night." Jay responded and I could help but feel curious about it.

"Oh, there he is." I turned back in direction of where Nolan pointed and I saw a black Mercedes SUV park in the parking lot. He got out of the car and I felt quite uneasy seeing him. He literally looked perfect but it all just gave me flashbacks.

He spotted us from a distance and as he stated walking towards us, I panicked and walked away. I wasn't ready to face him, I wasn't ready to hear what he thinks about that video or what happened between us.

I walked away not wanting to meet his way and to my luck Jay's warmth never left me, he followed me as we entered the halls together.

This was a typical high school hallway, where all the morning mess takes place, a group of girls standing by their lockers fixing their hair and makeup, some students getting their books preparing themselves for class and the high school clubs. The math club one way, the drama club one the other and the football club throwing the ball around.