5

~Bella~

I woke up to the unbearable sound of music ringing in my ears, it was driving me crazy. How can she play such loud music after how drunk she was last night. Especially Electro pop.

"Good morning!!!"

She entered my room more like literally broke in cause that door was locked, wasn't it ?

"How are you up so early in the morning?"

"Well I don't know."

She just shrugged like she isn't supposed to have the most painful headache ever, considering she doesn't even drink.

"Something is seriously wrong with you."

I said covering myself back with the sheets, the sun penetrating through the window was blinding my eyes.

I was just adjusting back to a comfortable sleeping position when all my bedsheets were suddenly taken off me.

"Hey!!!" I whined but she just giggled.

"We have to talk." She said seriously and I sat up but I face palmed myself in disappointment at what she said next.

"I know I was drunk but I remember some things, like you and that Jacob guy going in the room together."

I sighed.

"I thought it was something serious, Liv." I sighed out and she jumped on my bed then she laid her head on my laps.

"It is important, tell me all the juicy stuff, what happened, did you guys hook up, how was it, does it hurt?" She suddenly got her head off my laps pointing to my legs. "Shit, sorry."

I was glaring at her so hard right now and when our eyes met, she made an awkward smile and shrugged.

"You're not telling me anytime, my mind ran wild." she said and my glare only went harder.

"Okay fine, I'm sorry" she said and laid my back on me.

My thighs must feel sensational...That's what she said.

Reminded me of that guy last night.

"Please tell me something, I'm dying to know." she made a puppy face.

"Nolan has your number."

"Bestie, this is not about me, it's about... WAIT WHAT?!!"

She jumped up and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Wait, how did Nolan get my number, what happened, did you give it to him."

She ran around the room freaking out, you couldn't tell if it was from excitement or embarrassment, she did pull quite a stunt last night.

"I'm gonna call him right now." I teased her but instead of begging me to not do it like any other normal person, she  pounced on me and took my phone away.

"Hey!!! that hurts." I said holding my ribs that painfully crashed by her knees.

"Good for you, why did you want to call Nolan." She screamed on top of her lungs as I threw my head back in laughter.

Call Nolan.

My phone voiced out and Liv looked like she just saw a ghost, the phone must've taken it as an order.

The phone started ringing and my laughter only got worse, Liv threw the phone on the bed and sat beside it, waiting for him to pick up.

"Hey, Bella. How are you."

His voice echoed from my phone and Liv almost fainted to how deep his voice sounded.

"His voice is better than in my dreams."

She whispered and I died laughing in silence.

"Bella, Hello???"

I snapped back to my senses hearing his voice.

"Oh sorry, Umm. Hey Nolan."

"How are you doing??" He asked.

"I'm good."

"And how is your friend, Olivia."

Liv screamed and danced in mute once she heard her name, I swear this was a punishment. It was so hard not to burst out laughing.

"Umm she's good and... fun fact she's with me right now." I said and she paused sending murderous glares in my direction.

"Really,  can I talk to her right now?"

He asked and she nearly fainted.

"Sure, let me pass her the phone."
I had a huge grin on my face as I passed her the phone, I was gonna die later but what are best friends for.

"Hey, Nolan."

"Hey, How are you feeling?"

His voice sounded way deeper while talking to her than talking to me. I find that just so cute but for someone in this room, it just felt deadly like she would decompose anytime. I walked out to let the two talk. Despite, the flying shoes I received in my back, I still walked with pride.

Finally arriving in the living room, I opened the large windows allowing some light in the room. It had been already 6 days since we moved in and
I was missing everything about home, this place is good too but it's just not home.

Liv was my mother's bestfriend's daughter so we basically grew up together and did everything together.
We just clicked and nothing could separate us, we had many dreams as girls growing and one of them was to live together so when we moved highschools and this new one was far, our parents decided to rent us out an appartment.

Now we're here, Yay.

I poured myself some orange juice and sat in the kitchen. I was feeling really exhausted, I was like a monster when I haven't heard enough time of sleep.

My eyes fell on my dress that was lying on the floor near my door and flashbacks from last night came back in a rush.

"Beautiful, just like you."

One of the reasons I'm exhausted is because of last night. I was still thinking about him. his words still echoed in my mind and his touch still felt present on my body.

I couldn't explain how I felt about it, I'm usually very aware of how I feel but last night was different. He made me feel things and who knows what would have happened if I hadn't walked out cause I was certain that I didn't wanna leave but the idea of me being bare under him, brought me back to my senses.

I hope I never meet him again. Like ever.

If she hadn't broken my door entering now she definitely did, she was so hyper sometimes, all the time.

"Hey, you're all over social media, you're trending."

"What?" I asked in confusion, what did she mean I hadn't posted anything and I had stopped posting things.

My tiktok era was really something.

She handed me my phone and my eyes grew wide on the amount of tweets and tags that I had on a video. I just clicked on one of them and a video of me appeared running from the room and that guy following after me looking way   worse.

"Virginity matters."

"When you're so unexperienced that you have to make a run for it."

"She looked traumatized, Jacob had a monster."

"Another victim of the Jacob effect."

I went on with the comments as I felt tears well up in my eyes.

I shot up from my seat and made a run for my room and I locked myself up.

This was messed up, everything was messed up.

I continued scrolling through the comments as tears poured down my face.

Liv was restlessly knocking on my door, pleading me to open but for now I wanted to be alone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please vote 💋