🪻💀 'Light Please-' PT. 2!?

The silence had been interrupted, when a sudden, recognizable voice rang out,

"BALANCE WHAT THE F--K! WHY DIDN'T YOU TRUST US WITH THIS, I SWEAR I'LL BEAT YOU UP FOR THIS!" Under shouted in rage.

"I-" Balance began to hyperventilate, which led to UnBalance just embarrassingly giving Balance a gentle hug, earning a cackle out of DeBalance and ReBalance.

There was a gentle moment, before OverBalance joined in. Soon enough, everyone was giving Balance comfort, and Under joined in.. whispering threats such as: 'I'm gonna kill you,' 'You're such a b-tch,' 'Balance I will end the 3rd generation for this.'

Everybody knew that was a lie, as TimeBalance piped up,

"Under, I will freeze you in time and I'll let Over dress you up."

Under shut up immediately after that as Balance just slowly calmed down with a grumble,

"Can I sleep.?"

Every Balancer paused in their tracks.

"HE SLEEPS!?"

"WHAT, THIS IS A MOMENT IN HISTORY!!"

"BALANCE SINCE WHEN DID YOU SLEEP?"

The noises were quite loud for Balance, yet he was used to it, and just chuckled.

Balance just squeezed out of the hug, and went into his house, where Equality followed. (Equality is favorite child y'know y'know /j)

As Balance went into bed, Equality stood by the doorframe like a child who just had a nightmare.

"Da- Balance," Equality caught himself, "May I snuggle with you, since I don't want you to be lonely after today."

Balance just made a tired sigh,

"Fine, but if I find out you were representing everybody-"

"Shh.. go sleep," Equality demanded as he hopped in bed next to the best father figure ever.

Balance just fell asleep quietly, as Equality waited, before sneaking out of bed and saying to all the other Balancers,

"Mission objective number one accomplished, GET YOUR SLEEPINGBAGS."

Everyone just walked into Balance's room like evil mini-goblins as they all fell asleep in Balance's room, and Equality went back into bed with Balance, it was lovely. Till Balance woke up to find pictures of him sleeping posted onto everybody's home with the caption 'Moment in history, we took a picture'.

Author's Notes:

To answer any questions on why I heavily emphasized Equality and Balance as platonic:

The ships, I don't see this as extremely cursed, and I would write it if someone asked, it's just in this instance Balance is a tired single Dad with a bunch of kids. :D

Also, WHAT THE HECK 620 READERS AND 21 VOTES? Ya'll I've been writing for like 3 or so weeks, tysm-

Little fun fact: I blur swears, since I know some people can get uncomfortable with non-censored swears.

Have a great day!!