🪻'Sprinkles.'

SHIP: Balance (Sprinkles) x Soulsand Commander

Requestor: _D3m0n_Br3ad_ 

(No more using the ping thing, it's too painful to put down.)

Balance had gone to visit DeadBone, his by far favorite Naulis servant. As he entered through teleportation, he felt the sudden heat of the Nether dimension, the firm red and fiery territory was a bit of an eyesore, however.

Balance went around the area, and eventually found Deadbone, next to Soulsand Commander. There was a moment of silence, as the netherfolk stared at Balance, before Soulsand Commander quickly dragged Balance away in a sudden along with awkward way.

They ended in the room Balance was originally locked in in his first or so Nether visit, where Soulsand Commander went red as he quickly and embarrassedly confessed,

"Sprinkles-- I.. I- I love you-"

That was a confusing moment, before Balance processed it, and smiled gently at Soulsand Commander.

"You.. you do?" Balance seemed to succeed at his deceit, to make Soulsand Commander think of rejection, before the Balancer engulfed the Soulsand Commander in a soft hug.

"Me too, dummy!" Balance finally responded, in a cheerful voice.

Which made Soulsand Commander turn even more red, as he gave Balance a soft cheek kiss. It was shocking how soft Soulsand Commander's lips were, as many would assume Netherfolk would have cracked lips from lack of water.

The duo eventually finished their moment and approached Deadbone, Balance looked a bit giddy, though.

"Deadbone, so how has it been?" Balance said happily constantly switching between holding Soulsand Commander's hand and not, with Deadbone's response as,

"It's been great, also, Naulis probably saw, based on how many hidden cameras he has from the Nether's advanced technology-"

"OH, SWEET FIRST GENERATION OF THE BALANCERS-" Balance shouted, as he did the most common move ever, aka, he BRAVELY ran away, dragging his now boyfriend with him off to the Overworld, although, Soulsand Commander didn't object, as he should probably get to know his technically stepchildren based on the fact the Balancers are just a group of people Balance adopted.

Author's Note: 

Bam, slightly rushed, however, I gotta keep my due date promises!!