'Maybe I DON'T Hate Nether Scum'

Requested by: @Rainbeca

**Ember x Endrian**

On one of the various Endstone islands, although this one had a bigger chorus fruit forest, Endrian had his arms crossed in a sophisticated manner. He now was representing the End now; although Edres, his father could've done better, and Endrian might not have been forced into this rule if it wasn't for Core Cracker!

He had firmly stood next to Balance and DaughterNature. He would NOT stay next to Ember (He wished he could). The stupid brat of the Nether! His dragon-scale armor just sparkled slightly, as he listened to Balance formulate a complex, but well thought out plan.

Endrian quietly waited with an open mind, as he was taught. Before he looked up slightly, noticing Ember's beautiful appearance. He slightly blushed under his armor, but he did his best to hide it. How HUMILIATING would it be to the End if he fell head over heels for a pretty, firm, and courageous Nether freak!

It took him 7 minutes to crack, as he then asked Ember, who at the time was clearly making a mental hitlist on how to torture Core Cracker till death.

"Ember.. erm, I request a private conversation,"

Ember seemed a bit confused for a second, before saying in her sarcastically rude (Ah-- screw it, hot) voice she had.

"Make it QUICK! I don't have all day you End bitc-"

"Language," Endrian snapped back, although, he was being kinda hypocritical. He was aware it may tick Ember off, but also felt guilty for hurting a pretty Queen. Ugh, he HATES how Ember's so attractive!

Endrian took his leave, as he noticed Ember following beside him, angrily muttering insults to the End and her father, Naulis. Which made sense, nobody really likes Naulis besides the Nether Guardians and even the Nether Guardians have their moments of hatred.

After a few more moments, he spoke up, making eye contact with Ember, in a nervous way shown by his occasional hand fiddling.

"..So.. I-.. I uhm.."

"WHAT IS IT!?" She shouted at him, which stung his ears, as he stammered out after maybe 6 seconds.

"Will- Will you go on a date with me!?"

It was a long silence, that was actually about a small moment, before Ember's skull face went red, redder than her cloak. Which was odd, not many things can go redder than a red velvet with gold trims cloak.

Endrian froze when he was gently kissed through his armor as Ember had slightly opened it where his mouth would be.

"Fine! Dummy!" Ember responded in a snarky tone, before continuing, "But after the Cores are fixed, okay?"

He just closed his armor and just smiled; this was maybe the best thing that's happened in his life!

Endrian nodded for once to Ember, his happiness was eternal, well, he hoped it would be. He might have a girlfriend, plus, he doesn't care what the Ex-Dimensional Leaders say. He had a potential lover, and that was amazing for him.

The two then went on a slow walk back to DaughterNature and Balance, both of them overheard Balance's whisper which was 'I called it'. Oddly, the former nemeses were now dating, and they thought it wasn't obvious they both had a crush on each other!

(Pov Switch: Ember in third person because I forgot to ask the requester whether they preferred first person or third-)

 Ember just kept her stern face on, as she slowly patted the back of Endrian, son of Edres. Yes, they were supposed to be enemies, no they were not. However, she does love this fool of an End being. She was offended when Balance's whisper went out, which led to Balance getting fire balled in the face. Ugh, stupid Balance and DaughterNature!

She gave Endrian a pass this time, since they have plans when the Cores are fixed, as expected, she wasn't being affectionate at the time, that's for private moments. Yet her if father might be furious of their affair, she doesn't CARE. She has a potential lover, and they share a mutual love for each other. That's all that truly matters in her eyes.

Which led to the 42nd explanation of the plan from Balance. BORING!

Notes: 

Honestly, I've never written on this site before, inform me of anything I can do to become a better writer for your entertainment!
Word count: 692