💀❎ 'Light Please-'

Balance was quietly sitting in his bedroom, thinking about The Steve Saga. Ever since the occurrence of Core Cracker's end everything was too calm. His heterochromatic eyes glittered as he looked around his spotless house, heart beating gently.

It wasn't too surprising to see a portal open up in his bedroom. When was anything normal in his life!? However, what made him nervous was to see WHO exited the portal. The very people he swore to hate, Sabre, Lucas, and Rainbow, his brother.

"Hmm.. this isn't where Light Steve is-" Sabre spoke up, his brown hair under the chicken onesie covering his blindfold a tad bit.

"..Sabre, be patient, who knows how different Light could be!" Rainbow piped up in response to Sabre's slight complaint.

"Erm.. guys, who the heck is that-" Lucas suddenly said, pointing at Balance with his pale fingers.

"..GET OUT!!" Balance shouted in rage, as he ran out of his house to get his Balancers, he wasn't ready to see these people again, not after they left him for dead.

Balance heard shouts of him to return, but he refused to even hesitate to get Time, UnBalance, and Spirit first, before gathering the rest of his Balancers.

A confusing silence filled the air, as the other Balancers laid eyes on the unfamiliar trio, besides Spirit, Unbalance, and Time. Which led to a conversation.

"Who are you guys?" Sabre asked, which led to more repeats of the question.

After all that went down, there was a silence, where UnBalance just decided to reveal it.

"I'm Dark Steve, THAT," he pointed to Spirit, "Is Ghost Steve," he pointed to Time, "Time Steve, and.." he pointed to Balance, "Light Steve."

There was a brutal silence, before Rainbow went running up to Balance, only to get hit by Lightning by Under,

"Oi, dumbass, I don't like how Balance's body language is acting."

"But- my brothe-" Rainbow tried to reason, only for Balance to shout in rage,

"Brothers do NOT leave each other for dead! Friends," Balance gestured to Lucas and Sabre, "DO NOT LEAVE EACH OTHER TO ROT!"

That raised alarm in the Balancers who weren't apart of The Steve Saga, which led to Realm appearing and just sighing,

"Out. Before I force it upon you three."

"What- but this is Light-" Lucas tried to reason, but before any of them could've done anything Realm just teleported the trio back to where they were before, leaving silence to go around.

Author's note:

My brain died in the middle of this, sorry-