Orgy with the Priests

The Archbishop led the pair to the dining hall where he bid them sit and replenish their energies.

"You will need your strength for what I have planned for you, my children." He said it ominously, with a dark look as his cold voice swept over them. Koko hadn't seen this expression on his face before  so she worried as she nibbled at her favourite meat pies.

Before long, she became engrossed in the bursts of flavour on her tongue and she settled down to her meal. She sat back once satisfied, noticing she was the last one to do so. She gingerly wiped her mouth with a cloth napkin as she awaited her next order.

"Well then." The Archbishop stood and led them to the great hall where the monthly gathering of priests occurred.

Some priests were still trickling in as they followed the Archbishop to his table on the raised platform. He bade them stand on each side of him as he presided over the meeting. Each priest brought their grievances forward, as the arguments and tongue lashing ensued. The Archbishop interjected sometimes, but other than that, he leaned back and watched the proceedings.

By the time the discussions and shouting matches had died down, Koko had grown complacent and her eyes wandered. She brightened up as she watched the colorful women and men enter the hall, going up to their first choices for the evening. She licked her lips in anticipation of the erotic couplings she was about to witness. She paused as the Archbishop tapped his staff end to the floor, and all conversation ceased as they turned their attention to him.

"I have these two youths who need to be taught to keep their hands to what does not belong to them to touch. However, they are insatiable no matter how I threaten them. Perhaps you, my friends, could lend me a hand to quench their thirst." The Archbishop gestured to Koko and Darryl where they still stood flanking him.

Cheers erupted as loud whistles were heard through the crowd. The smiles on most faces bordered on predatory, Koko thought to herself. There were easily about thirty people in the room. She felt naked despite being fully dressed - she rarely had to worry about so many eyes on her. If she was to be punished like she was at the last gathering when she allowed a young priest between her legs without permission, she wished for the blindfold so she did not have to watch. She preferred to succumb to the sensations, and not feel self conscious of eyes on her as she stared back.

She didn't realize she was slowly stepping backwards in fear until a cool hand touched her shoulder, halting her progress.

"My lord, thank you for this generous responsibility. Let's strip them down and see what we have to work with, hmm?" The raven haired woman from the last gathering - Red, as Koko had named her mentally - slid her hands around her velvet dress, before tugging it down her arms. More hands came to pull the dress of completely, taking her chemise with it. Looking to her left, Koko saw a group surrounding Darryl in the same way  stripping him until he was completely naked. They even took his boots, as he stood there unprotesting. His head hung down in shame while his cock jutted out proudly. Hands came down to stroke him, and he flinched as they moved over his sensitized flesh, and he shuddered.

Koko didn't get a chance to see what happened next, because her small clothes were pulled away from her, someone lifting her leg up to her slippers. She also stood naked with not a stitch on her body, except the pearls. The raven haired woman's eyes glittered as she tangled her fingers in the strands of pearls at her chest, brushing her breasts, scratching her nipples as she examined the necklace.

"Pretty, did Sylvester give this to you?" Red whispered in her ear as she moved behind her, a finger running a line down her spine. Koko jerked away from her, frowning. The woman laughed as their eyes met. "He is excellent with his mouth, is he not?" She whispered as she walked past her to sit on the Archbishop's lap, when he beckoned her forward. Pulling her bodice down, she offered her ample breasts to their mutual Lord, who buried his nose between them, having entrusted Koko and Darryl to the crowd. Someone tied ropes around their wrists and tugged it over a section of the wall with rings. They tied them up, their arms raising up until they slightly strained at their toes.