Cardinal Sins

A week passed before Koko was summoned again by the Archbishop. She had spent the last few days in prayer as she was commanded to. Her meals were thin porridge - more like gruel really. She was able to walk and explore the property grounds but nothing else.

By the seventh night, she was bored to tears. She had not ventured out much because there were guards all around the property. Most of them looked at her knowingly, and she flushed as she thought about the night they shared her body. She wondered who was who, and if they all had her or just some of them. She couldn't stand the embarrassment, so she stayed in her room most days.

So as she stepped out of the church grounds into the waiting carriage, she anxiously awaited the Archbishop. He didn't keep her waiting as he swept in with his magnificent scarlet robes a few moments after she was settled.

Koko shot to her feet, curtsying gracefully in her new dress. The neckline was low and pushed her breasts slightly up, lace encircling them. The gown was a rich blue, with intricate golden patterns woven on the sleeves and neckline. Koko was thrilled to wear it for the lord, hoping to please him. As she straightened to smile at him, the Archbishop frowned at her before nodding once. His gaze swept over her and seemed satisfied with her appearance.

"We will be meeting Cardinal Devereaux. I have promised you to him tonight. He is crucial for my latest campaign so do not disappoint him. You must do everything he tells you, do you understand, Constance?"

Koko did not quite understand him but nodded her head. "Of course, your Excellency. I will obey." She assured him. She just had to follow instructions, how hard could it be?

When they entered the dining hall to greet the Cardinal, he had already began feasting. He was a large man, barely fitting into his robes, his priestly hat nearly sliding off his balding head.

A herald announced their presence, but the Cardinal did not rise to greet them. Tossing a meat bone to the dog by his feet, he looked up, his beady eyes latching on Koko before he smirked. "Come here."

He motioned to her. Koko glanced at the Archbisbop, who raised an eyebrow at her. "What are you waiting for?" He snapped. She jumped and hastened to the Cardinal's side. She curtsied deeply, her heart in her throat.

The Cardinal motioned for her to sit next to him as he leaned back to admire Koko. The Archbishop sat down at the other end of the table, as he watched the two of them. The Cardinal pushed a plate of meat in front of her.

"Eat, you skinny thing. It will make you fill that dress out nicely." He turned greedy eyes upon her body. Her neck flushed red at his appraisal. "Although I cannot complain completely." He laughed hysterically at his own comment.

Having had nothing but porridge for a week, the feast in front of her tasted twice as delicious as anything she had ever tasted. Koko did not find it a hardship to obey the Cardinal. He was even higher in rank than the Archbishop for he held counsel with the Pope himself! She would not want to be on his bad side.

As she ate, she held back a gasp as his fat hand came to rest on her thigh. She swallowed as he trailed it over her body, occasionally sweeping up to grab a breast, squeezing hard then releasing it with a pull. Koko glanced at the Archbishop, who ignored the two of them as he cut into his steak keeping his eyes to the plate in front of him.

Koko jumped as the Cardinal moved his plate away and reached for her. He yanked her dress down to display one breast, toying with it as he addressed the Archbishop.

"So what else have you planned for this one besides getting into my good graces?" He murmured, his beady eyes watching her nipple pucker up at his touches. Tweaking it with one hand, he pulled her other breast out from her dress. Pushing them together then apart. He grinned as they bounced naturally high on her chest and jiggled when he lightly slapped them.