Lord's Work Continued

The guard had been correct. Father Sylvester did wake up again right before dawn, his cock standing at attention.

"Girl!" He yelled. "Girl, where are you? Come here now!"

His shouts woke Koko from where she had lain down and she rubbed her eyes as she sat up. Realizing what he was saying, she scrambled towards the bed to face the priest. She was still fully naked as she curtsied before him, bowing her head.

"Enough of that." He waved her forward. "Come here and take care of this, wench." Koko thought to herself that he was quite rude but she knew her duty. She climbed back on the bed, straddling his thin hips as she sank onto his cock.

The elderly priest immediately sighed as he laid his head back on his pillow, his claw-like fingers digging into her hips where he gripped her. "Well, don't wait for this old bat to move. That's why you're here." He barked when she just sat on him. Koko obeyed immediately, bobbing up and down on his dick. She pushed herself up with her knees, her arms bracketing either side of the priest on the pillows behind him as she rested her hands there.

Her breasts bounced in the air, and she wished he used his mouth on them, but he looked like he was half asleep already, his eyes shuttered closed even as felt his breath on her nipples. She slowed down to peer at his face when he startled awake suddenly. Seeing that she had stopped, he dug his fingers tight in her buttocks, forcing her to keep moving. He glared at her.

"You're a lazy one aren't you? You're used to being fucked, not so much doing the fucking yourself, eh? Well this old man cannot move like he used to or I would teach you." He growled at her. Without warning, he grabbed her breasts roughly. He twisted and pulled at her breasts as she continued to bounce on his lap, her moans echoing around the room.
Her pussy clenched tightly against his dick, milking him for all he was worth, moving faster and faster until he gave a great shout, and she felt him slip from her.

She looked back at the old man, found him staring at her. He grunted as he shoved her off him without warning. She landed on the rugs next to the bed as he got up to use the chamber pot. As he pissed in the pot, the sound being loud in the early morning hours, he looked at her over his shoulder.

"I am satisfied enough so tell his Excellency he may proceed. But I'd like a do-over next time without you fucking the guard. Is that understood?" He gripped his limp dick, shaking the excess urine away before moving back to his bed.

Koko managed to swallow her gasp at being discovered, but she nodded as she hastily got to her feet.

"Yes, Father. I apologize." She stammered.

The priest waved her away. "Be gone now from my sight."

Koko didn't hesitate as she picked up her clothes and ran from the room. The guard smirked at her knowingly as she ran past him but he didn't stop her this time.

And so her nights went until she had serviced all eight of the priests on the church council. During evening meal, she would have a private audience with the Archbishop, where she would tell him every detail of what she saw and heard during the night.

Sometimes, what she said made the Archbishop smile cruelly, as he took notes in his journal next to a priest's name. Other times, he was ambivalent. Some narrations made him lash out in lust or anger (she really could not tell which but it had bonus advantages for her so she did not protest) taking her roughly on the floor or spread out on the table like she was part of the feast prepared for the evening meal. Koko loved those parts the best.

She did not care for politics, though she understood the Archbishop needed her to do her work, so he could take care of such things. She truly believed in him and that he knew what was best. She never questioned his commands, for she knew it had only given her much pleasures, even when some nights she was not completely fulfilled. She was not greedy and she was patient.

There was the second night, escorted by a blond guard this time - he seemed quite shy so she took it upon herself to take the lead. She asked him his name, whether he met her before. He turned red as he nodded, said his name was Cilian. She asked him if he ever touched her. He said that as he was new, he was only allowed to watch the other guards, but could not partake. Feeling sorry for him, Koko asked if he would like to lay with her but he must never tell anyone, or they will both be punished. He was terrified at the idea of the Archbishop finding out, so he did not take her up on the offer. Shrugging, Koko entered the chamber of her next client.

She quickly forgot about her blond guard as Father Loris kept her up all night. Twisting and turning her as he liked, he ran through several positions before dismissing her as the first rays of the morning sun illuminated his chamber. Koko's legs were shaking from being held open for long hours, and she had to lean on Sweet Cilian to bring her back to her own room.

A steaming bath was always waiting for her each morning though Darryl had not returned to assist her since the last time he laid with her as she was sleeping. Cilian helped her in, his face turning bright red at her state of nudity, though he had seen it before, and watched for hours as several of the guards took turns with her body.

It wasn't until the 5th night, when Cilian was yet again assigned as her guard, that he succumbed to his lust. The priest she had lain with that night had spent in her once, then fallen asleep until morning, blessing her before allowing her to return to her chambers. She had enjoyed their relations but it had not been enough for release.

Though she was able to walk comfortably well, having had a restful night cuddled next to the priest who had claimed her for this period, she still leaned on Cilian to walk her back to her bedchamber. She had him help her undress before she entered the tub. As she rinsed off and stepped out, she slipped and he caught her in his arms. His shirt and pants had gotten wet from her body so she coaxed him to take it off and dry them by the fireplace. She urged him to stay warm, as it was quite chilly in the early morning hours, and he stood naked without his clothes. She led him to join her in her bed, under the covers to stay warm until his clothes dried.

However, her foot slipped and she fell on the bed, with him on top of her as she had accidentally pulled him along. His cock was already erect and settled between her hips. Pulling the covers over them both, Koko had to just wiggle her hips and his rock hard erection found the wet, hot core of her. She impaled herself on it, even as Cilian sucked in a breath and didn't move in fear of what the Archbishop may do to him. But he didn't stop Koko as she ground herself against him, until she cried out and clenched around him. Unable to hold back at this pressure, Cilian's hips moved almost against his will as they stabbed into her over and over again until he collapsed over her.

Feeling guilty as his semen dripped from her pussy onto her thigh, he quickly dressed and ran from the room. Koko shrugged and went to sleep, knowing everyone had their own worldview to reckon with but that he would come around sooner than later, for his own good.

She no longer feared being caught by the Archbishop, she felt he expected it of her and looked forward to punishing her again. So she aspired to make him proud.

By the time she got to the eight and final priest, they had all been singing her praises - her cunt was always wet for them, and her mouth knew some wonders too. A couple of the priests had sampled her forbidden hole even, and found it satisfactory. She delighted in making them roar her name as they came, and even better when secrets spilled from their mouths. She shared these with the Archbishop and no one else. For he had the ear of God  and surely he would use it for the greater good. She was a tool in his hands and proud to make even him lose control some days.