Lee Minho : A Teasing Game (Smut)

Start from the beginning

As he headed towards his bedroom, the others watched in amusement and surprise. Jisung, still in a daze, muttered, "Did that just really happen?"

Inside the bedroom, Minho gently set Y/N down, his expression turning more serious but still playful. "So, you think you can just tease me all day and get away with it?" he asked, his voice low and teasing.

Y/N, still catching her breath from the laughter, replied with a grin, "Maybe I do. What are you going to do about it, Minho?"

He leaned closer, their faces just inches apart. "Oh, I have a few ideas," he whispered, his eyes locked with hers.

At that moment, the air between them was electric with anticipation, the playful tension reaching its peak. Both knew this was just the beginning of their playful showdown, and neither was willing to back down just yet.

Minho's voice, laced with a mischievous tone, broke the silence. "This calls for a punishment, don't you think?" he said, his words hanging in the air, heavy with implication.

Y/N, her heart racing with a mix of apprehension and excitement, could only nod in response. Without waiting for her verbal consent, Minho's strong hands gripped her shoulders, guiding her towards the bed. Gently but firmly, he pushed her face first onto the soft mattress.
The room was filled with a mix of tension and anticipation. Minho's fingers traced the hem of her skirt, slowly lifting it, revealing more of her. With a swift motion, he delivered a sharp smack to her bottom. The sound echoed in the room, followed by Y/N's surprised yelp, a sound that betrayed her enjoyment.
Minho paused, admiring the mild handprint he had left. His fingers gently rubbed the reddened area, soothing it before delivering another smack. This time, Y/N's response was a soft whimper, a sound that seemed to please Minho.

"You've been a naughty kitten all day," he whispered close to her ear, his voice a mix of reprimand and desire. "So this is going to be a long punishment."

Y/N's breath hitched at his words. The anticipation was almost as intense as the physical sensations. Minho's hands moved with purpose, sliding off her lingerie with practiced ease. Meanwhile, he shed his own clothes, only sliding his pants and boxers down.

Bending over her, Minho's breath was hot against the skin of her neck. "Remember, you're not allowed to cum until I say so," he commanded, his voice firm yet seductive.

He then shifted his attention to her thighs, kissing the red mark he had left earlier before moving to more sensitive areas. Y/N, overwhelmed by the sensations, instinctively rolled her hips upwards, a mewl escaping her lips. But Minho was in control, his hands holding her firmly in place.

"Stay still, be my good kitten, or the punishment will only get longer," he ordered, his tone both threatening and teasing.

Y/N whimpered in response, her body trembling with the effort of staying still under his expert touch. Just as she felt herself nearing the edge, Minho pulled away, his lips glossy and his eyes filled with a playful glint.

"You almost finished without permission, didn't you? You're quite the feisty kitten today," he teased, his voice dripping with amusement and desire.

Slowly, he positioned himself, easing in with a controlled rhythm that had Y/N gasping for breath. He leaned over her, one hand gripping her hip firmly, the other exploring her body, heightening her arousal with every touch.

"If you want me to go faster, you'll have to beg for it," he challenged.

The room was filled with the sound of their breathing, the soft rustling of sheets, and the increasingly desperate pleas from Y/N. "Minho, please... faster," she begged, her voice breaking with need.

He complied, but only slightly, increasing his pace in a torturously slow manner. "Promise me you won't tease me like this again," he demanded, his voice a mix of sternness and arousal.

Y/N couldn't form words, her response a soft cry of frustration. Minho, feigning exasperation, rolled his eyes playfully. Adjusting their positions, he pulled her up against him, repeating his demand.

Finally, Y/N managed to speak. "I promise," she gasped, her eyes fluttering closed in bliss. "Please, Minho, faster."

Unable to resist her pleas any longer, Minho surrendered to his own desires. His movements became faster, more urgent. Their breathing grew heavier, their bodies moving in perfect sync.
The room echoed with the sounds of their passion, the soft moans, and desperate pleas from Y/N blending with Minho's low growls of pleasure. They were both close to the edge, teetering on the brink of release.

"Now, you can let go, cum for me kitten!" Minho finally granted permission, his voice rough with his own restraint.

Y/N cried out his name as she reached her climax, her body shaking with the intensity of her release. Moments later, Minho followed, his movements becoming erratic before he too reached his peak, pausing as he let out a soft, low growl of satisfaction.
Their movements slowed, riding out the remnants of their high in a series of gentle, languid motions. Eventually, they both collapsed onto the bed, exhausted and satiated. Y/N curled up against Minho, her legs weak, her body still tingling with the aftershocks of their intense encounter.
In the quiet aftermath, their breaths slowly returning to normal, they lay together in a tangled heap of limbs and sheets, the room filled with a sense of deep, contented silence.
In the Stray Kids' living room, the tension was palpable as the members sat together, trying to focus on the TV show playing in front of them. Jisung, still blushing from the compliment Y/N had given him about his arms, was visibly more flustered, especially considering the muffled sounds coming from Minho's room. The walls of their dorm weren't exactly soundproof, and it was hard for anyone to ignore what was happening.

"So, does this mean I won't get any more compliments about my workouts?" Jisung asked the group, a hint of nervousness in his voice.

Bangchan, sitting comfortably on the couch with a remote in hand, chuckled. "Don't worry, Jisung. You'll still get compliments, but maybe not in the flirtatious way Y/N was dishing them out today," he said, his laughter lightening the mood a bit.

Seungmin joined in, his tone playful yet curious. "Speaking of flirtations, did you guys notice how Y/N was with everyone today? Calling me a cute puppy, commenting on Felix's low voice in our latest comeback... And now, the sounds from Minho's room. She's definitely stirring things up."

Felix, with a smirk, nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's like she's on a mission to get reactions out of us. Well, it seems she got a pretty big one from Minho."

Jeongin, who had been scrolling through his phone, looked up and added, "It's kind of funny, though. Y/N has this way of making each of us feel special. But with Minho, it's like she's playing a whole different game."

Their conversation was a mix of playful teasing and genuine curiosity about Y/N's intentions. Each member recounted how Y/N had interacted with them throughout the day, highlighting her charm and the ease with which she navigated their personalities.
Meanwhile, in Minho's bedroom, the atmosphere was a stark contrast to the lighthearted banter in the living room. Minho, his eyes reflecting a mix of affection and seriousness, pulled Y/N into his arms. "L

"Did you get the reaction you wanted?" he asked, his voice teasing yet tender as he kissed her forehead.

Y/N, looking up at him with a soft smile, replied, "It was better than what I wanted." Her voice held a warmth that spoke volumes of her feelings for him.

Minho's expression then shifted to a more serious one. "Promise me something," he said, his gaze locking onto hers. "Promise me you won't flirt with the guys like that again."

Her heart swelled at his words, sensing the sincerity and vulnerability behind his request. Leaning in, she kissed his lips gently. "I promise," she whispered. "I only have eyes for you, Minho, and that's never going to change."