<<Fire!>>

Following Watson's command,another round came from the tank,striking into the helicopter as it hovered and brought it down to the ground.The pile of the former Apache exploded and blew everything around it,including Manticore 18.Thankfully,the armor had absorbed all the kinetic energy of the explosion and saved the crew.

<<Thank you>>-the other side reached out for them-<<We would be dead men if not for you>>

<<No need to thank me,you're welcome.Beside,regroup with Medusa 3 and 4,we have a bigger problem...>>

Through the scope,Watson saw a horde of M1A2s and M2s swarming into his position.The tracks began to move again,but backward,to find a position for ambush.

<<Big problem,indeed....>>

<<Come on,call Lavendel to help us>>-Watson said after his tank had inserted itself between two house-<<All civilians please leave the area immediately,we do not mean to harm any civilian....>>

<<StarLink network in active.Hello?Can anyone hear me?This is American CNN,along with our co-workers from KBS and BCC News,currently broadcasting from Osean Federation capital of Oured.>>

Seoul,South Korea

"Ameri,can I borrow your credit card?Mine is not working

The one who just said is Trigger,who's has just offered to pay for their breakfast with his credit card.But for some reason,his card came as malfunctioned.

"Hah"-Mobius sigh-"Let me see it"

"Thanks,I will pay you later"

Mobius takes out her credit card from her pocket and swipes it.

"Huh?"

But to her and Trigger's surprise,her card is malfunctioning as well,she tried it again,it's not working either.For some reason,both of their bank accounts were frozen in Osea.

Worse,the cashier's patience is coming to an end,as Trigger noticed.

"Ameri"-He suggested-"Do you have any cash?"

"I do have some,but I don't think it's enough to cover both"

"No worry,I can pay for myself"-Trigger takes out his wallet

After Trigger and Mobius made their payment in hard cash,they step out of the restaurant.Lucky enough that both have money to cover for themselves,but things are,they have no more money for anything,after both of their cards they have to walk home on their feet.

"But why tho?"-Trigger asked himself,if there is any possibility that both of them malfunction at the same time.Anything is possible,but yesterday when they checked it's still working well,so they both broken in just one night,less than 12 hours.Needless to say,the chance is low,he clearly knows that.

But the pilot next to him doesn't care about the possibilities.Flipping the card between her fingers,Mobius wondered whether or not she could get her fortune back.

"I have a hundred grants on my account"-She suddenly confessed,half-joking half-serious-"I have to send a request to unfreeze my account as soon as possible,no way I could live without that"

"Though you look way calmer than I am right now"

"I am panicking right now.Really"

Mobius sits on a bench along the street.Taking out her phone from the pocket,she searches for the Osean Central Bank website,where her bank account is,and looking for problem reports.