A tear slips from your eye and rolls down your cheek. "Oh my God! She can hear me!" Journee gasps and shoos Denki and Sero to call a doctor.

"Y/n ? You can hear me right ? Please wake up ?" Journee says gripping your hand tighter, you feel her hand being peeled away from yours and hear her falling into Izuku's chest crying harder.

Shit, I really want to wake up, y/n fucking wake upppp.

It's the fifth evening you are in the hospital now, but obviously you don't know that, you can hear the musical tweets of the bird outside. Your rooms door slides open and you hear heavy footsteps before a chair scrapes against the floor towards your bed.

You feel your hand get picked up and placed in a pair of large warm but calloused hands. No words are said as they hold your hand in silence occasionally putting the back of their hand on head to check your temperature.

And a little while later they get up and leave, leaving you alone in your room. Straining your hand moves slightly. It moves, again and again and again. Until you can hold your hand in a fist.

Your eyes peel open the crust making it a little difficult to do so, you lay there staring at the ceiling. You hear voices outside your room, the doctors and another familiar voice.

"Mr. Bakugo, I see that you are here again this evening" a man says heartily, you know this voice it must be your doctors.

"Yeah, she's still not moving" Bakugo says tiredly, the doctor comforts him a little before sliding your door open as Bakugo follows behind him to make sure he doesn't do anything weird.

"Good evening Y/n, I'm just here to check up on yo-" the doctor gasps making eye contact with you, you see Bakugo look up and make eye contact with you, he looks shocked for a couple seconds before rushing out.

It's so bright, is all you think before blinking for some more moisture.

Excited screams can be heard from down the hall, the doctor chuckles finishing his check up, "You have a wonderful community behind you Y/n, especially your boyfriend he's been here every evening and occasionally in the middle of the night to make sure you're okay" he gives you a thumbs up and walks out.

Just as you are about to call him back in to question him about said "boyfriend" the door slides open again and your friends and your brother and sister pour into the room along with a tired looking Aizawa.

"Y/nn" Mina smiles down at you cupping your face in her hands, you give her a toothy grin. Izuku appears next to her and peers down at you and smiles before suddenly leering backwards and holding his nose.

"Phewww! Bruh your breath is hottt" he says cackling by himself you glare at him and attempt to get up and hit him but your firmly put back down by Byron.

You roll your eyes and beckon for water,"Here you go Y/n" you look up at the person handing you water and smile softly making eye contact with a very tired looking Bakugo. You mouth a 'thank you' and he nods waiting for you to finish drinking and puts the glass back down on your bedside table.

He then walks out of the room which makes you raise your eyebrow but you turn your attention back to your friends and family.

You talk a little with them as everyone updates you on what happened: Tenya talking about how the fight ended with the gunmen - assuring you they are behind bars now, Denki tryna lie that he turned up when you were knocked out and carried you to the hospital, Sero cracking jokes, Mina just cheesing at you and Kirishima talking about a workout plan to get you moving again.