3 | 21 | Wolfsbane User

Start from the beginning

Lisa seemed to have the most luck on her side as she passed the ball perfectly through the hoops and kept it away from their rivals. When the Ravenclaws started to loosen up their morals, Marcus Flint began to bark out orders.

Lisa was one of the fastest on the team so she was to fly out from under or above players and kick the Quaffle from their hands while the bigger players planked Ravenclaw Chasers.

Lisa dived straight into and out of Roger Davies arms, taking the Quaffle with her and passing it to Marcus, who flung it straight past an unsuspecting Grant Page.

Two bludgers were sent to Lisa and as she looked at them, she saw Harry in the stands, looking up at her with a worried expression. She smiled and showed him how easily she could dodge them.

"Looks like Draco found the Snitch!" Lisa looked to find him diving straight for it, and noticed Chang was way behind. Focusing her attention back towards her own role, Lisa was passed the Quaffle and outflew the Ravenclaws and managed to confuse the Keeper enough to get right past him.

Another score for Slytherin.

The crowd was going crazy at this point and Lisa did a barrel roll as celebration. As soon as she saw Adrian Pucey flying with the Quaffle, isolated, she turned and got slammed full-force in the side by an angry looking Roger Davies.

All Lisa could recall after that was the grip on her broom completely loosening as she clutched her ribs.

She knew she must have gotten caught, because before she knew it she was awoken in the hospital wing in the middle of the night.

Her first instinct was to sit up, which made her groan instantly as she felt her ribs burn. She lifted up her shirt to see a big yellowish bruise and remembered the look on the Ravenclaw's face as he knocked her.

She gripped her fist and scowled. Mark my words, Davies, she thought. You will regret it.

In the morning, she found herself showered with visitors.

Marcus Flint was the easiest the hear in the swarm (he has always been loud) and he was saying, "I swear to you Davies will regret the day he was born."

Daphne was tearing up and looking at her bruise, and Draco had to comfort her. Severus was trying to scold her for not miraculously dodging him, and her teammates were trying to explain what happened.

"Okay!" Lisa yelled. "Pucey, Montague, tell me what in Merlin's godforsaken name happened."

"Right after he knocked you off your broom," Adrian started, "Marcus caught you and we had to bring you here-"

"Did we win?" Lisa interrupted.

Marcus started flipping out again, howling about what a stupid prat Davies was, which gave Lisa her answer and she almost started joining him.

"We would've won if Ravenclaw didn't get their shit- sorry Madam Pomfrey- together last minute," Graham protested. "When we were missing a whole Chaser, they pulled out all these new strategies and honestly we weren't on our A game after-"

"On your A game?!" Marcus hollered. "You brainless gits couldn't get close to a D game! You lose one player and suddenly the team falls apart and loses their brains!"