One guy tried to hit me but I held his hand " I'm not gonna be weak anymore , already I had much enough but not anymore " . I thought and slapped his face so hard leaving my hand prints on his face , just then the other about to hit me I smashed his face too . All thanks to my gym .

I warned them " You kids do you think you are punks , now I'm just warning you the next time I swear I won't leave you " .

They nodded and said sorry . These guys are just teenagers who are becoming brats . I need to talk to their parents .

I went to my room and remembered what I did just now , I think I'm changing a bit I hope I won't be weak anymore . Being introvert and in my comfort zone , I never thought about my strength and I feel the new energy in me .

Is it because of vani ? I think it is coz I never felt comfortable with anyone and never talked with anyone so freely , she carries a different aura .

Thankyou so much vani for becoming my friend I said to myself and smiled .

Just then I got a call it's from my mom I picked it she spoke " Ishaan how are you beta ? " .

" I'm fine mom , how are you and how is bhaiya & bhabhi ? ".

" Well I'm good and your bhaiya & bhabhi are good too . Actually I called you to tell you , I've made a list of girls you just need to select anyone of them and I'll fix your marriage " . She said .

" What ..! Mom no...! I don't wanna get married now please not now mom please ...! " . I requested my mom coz she won't listen to me at all .

She took a breath and said " Fine ..! you are 25 now , I'll give you one year time till then enjoy your bachelor life as much as you want after that no arguments " .

I scoffed and said " As you wish mom " . She said good and cut the call .

Suddenly I remembered vani and her smile . Wait a minute....! Why am I remembering her at this moment ? I thought .

Oh ! Yeah before call I was thinking about her , so I just thought about her . I said to myself .

Well I think I need to plan a badminton match with her , looks like she is also interested in playing badminton . I thought and I went into my library to study .

DIYA POV :

Tomorrow is his birthday and I wanna make his birthday unforgettable also it's time for my revenge , how dare he teases me all the time .

I told my mom that I'm going on a night out with my friends . Actually I don't wanna leave my mom alone but this tower stays with my mom until she sleeps and I also increased the security so , she will be fine .

I went out and saw him , he asked me " where are you going kiddo ? ".

I already told him to not to call me kiddo but he never listens to me .

I didn't tell him where am I going , just then my mom came out with my bag . Oh..! I just forgot my bag .

He asked my mom where am I going ?

My mom said I'm going to avani place for night out .

He looked at me with a puppy face .

I'm sure he gonna miss me coz he will be bored without teasing me .

I waved at both of them and left .

I went to my basketball stadium , my coach and the club members are big fan of me , I set up the auditorium .

Actually whenever a guy teases me or my friends in our academy we will do ragging of those guy's which will be a quite fun .

I checked the projector , everything is perfect . I went to hostel and met the chefs , everyone loves me and I took the help of the chef to make a cake .