Hyunjin : Baby fever (Smut)

Start from the beginning

"Of course," Y/N smiled. "I just wasn't sure how you felt about it."

They lay there for a moment, the possibility of a future they both desired hanging warmly between them.

"So, does this mean we're thinking about... a baby?" Hyunjin asked, a hopeful note in his voice.

Y/N laughed, the sound bright and clear. "Let's take it one step at a time. But yes, I think we're on the same page."

Over the weeks, the topic of starting a family became a frequent and heartfelt conversation between Hyunjin and Y/N. Each discussion, each shared dream, seemed to deepen Hyunjin's yearning. He had always been fond of children, but now the idea of having his own felt like a calling.
One particularly memorable day, Hyunjin and his Stray Kids bandmates had an engagement to babysit children for a reality TV show. Throughout the day, Hyunjin's natural affinity for caring and guiding the kids shone through. Whether he was helping tie shoelaces, soothing a scraped knee, or leading a game, he was the perfect blend of a big brother and a father figure. His bandmates couldn't help but tease him playfully, but they all acknowledged Hyunjin's remarkable ability with children.

"Hyunjin, you're a natural at this," Chan observed with a smile as they wrapped up the shoot. "You'd make an amazing dad."

Hyunjin blushed at the compliment, his heart full. "Thanks, Chan. I hope I get the chance to be one, someday."

That hope seemed to edge closer to reality one day during dance practice. Y/N, having finished her own practice, came by to watch Stray Kids rehearse. The members greeted her warmly, always happy to see her. During a break, as the others hydrated and chatted, Y/N approached Hyunjin with a thoughtful look in her eyes.

"Hey, Hyunjin," she started, her voice soft but clear.

Hyunjin turned to her, a smile instantly blooming on his face. "Hey, what's up?"

Y/N took a deep breath, her eyes meeting his with a mix of excitement and seriousness. "I've been thinking a lot about what we talked about... about having a baby. I'm ready, Hyunjin. I'm ready for us to start our family."

Hyunjin's eyes widened in shock and joy. "What? Right now?" he exclaimed, a bit louder than he intended.

His voice caught the attention of some of the members, who turned to look with raised eyebrows. Y/N laughed at Hyunjin's reaction, her cheeks turning a shade of pink. "Not right this second," she teased, biting her lip shyly. She leaned in and kissed him, a tender and loving gesture that Hyunjin eagerly reciprocated.

Pulling back slightly, Y/N whispered, "After practice, come over to my place. I have a surprise for you."

Hyunjin was left dazed and ecstatic for the rest of the day, his mind buzzing with thoughts of the future. He couldn't contain his happiness, and it didn't go unnoticed by the rest of Stray Kids.

"Hyunjin, you look like you're walking on air. What did Y/N say?" Felix asked, nudging him playfully.

Hyunjin hesitated for a moment before sharing the news. "Y/N and I are thinking about starting a family."

The group erupted in cheers and congratulations, patting him on the back and expressing their support. They were genuinely happy for him, their faces beaming with excitement.
Later that evening, after a refreshing shower, Hyunjin dressed in something comfortable yet stylish, his heart pounding with anticipation. He made his way to Y/N's place, thoughts of their future together filling his mind.
Upon arriving, Y/N greeted him at the door. The apartment was softly lit with dim lights and scented candles, creating a cozy and romantic ambiance. A delicious aroma wafted from the kitchen, indicating that Y/N had been cooking something special.