"Your majesty." He scrambled right next to my side.

"Ready my horse. Call out my brother."

"Yes your majesty." He bowed and left me to be. I walked to my room to suit up. My dressers of course were already alerted and soon Cecil was back next to me.

"I'm frustrated Cecil, I don't understand why mother and father keep trying to marry me off. Well, I don't mind being married but I want to do it with a woman I pick... not their pick. They have no taste." I ranted as he continued to listen.

"Yes your Majesty, may I... am I allowed to have a suggestion?" Cecil asked.

He never steps out of line and asks me anything when it comes to his own opinion.

"Why yes Cecil. Go on."

"Perhaps maybe you can agree to marry, but we can do like a trial."

"Mhm... I'm listening."

"You parents can pick three girls and you could pick another three. They will come to the palace, here with us. They all will be given a month to show and prove that they want to be with you and whoever catches your attention shall be the one to marry to you." He said as he did the last of my buttons on my glove.

I smiled at the idea, it was a good idea.

"Very well then Cecil. This is why your my right hand man you've done it again. After my race with Elliot alert my parents I have news for them when lunch comes around."

"Will do your majesty."
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Jasper, you must find a wife to marry." My
brother Elliot spoke as our horses to a sip of water.

"Yes Elliot I do know that. I'm working on it as we speak."

"Ingrid has some fri-"

"Absolutely not." I cut him off and he chuckled.

"Those things you call her friends only want to see me in my bed without any trousers. Remember the time when Cecil caught Juliet in my room without her clothes on. She was just there naked..."

I gagged at the thought that was imbedded in my mind of a naked Juliet.

"Ahh... Juliet. A freak."

"She had such an obsession with you yes?"

"Mhm. Very much."

"I noticed at the breakfast this morning you mentioned you had a type Jasper... mother and father weren't quite happy about this 'type'."

"Mhm..." I nodded thinking of the dream woman I had in mind.

It was surely a big no no when it came to the royal family but I don't care. If I'm going to be king then I shall have want I want.

"Perhaps... may I ask what is this 'type' ." A smirk grew upon my face as we continued to take a ride down by the fields.

"I like a woman who can obviously deal with me... since I am known as the rebel prince. I'm always into trouble, defiant, I'm different any royal baby."

"What is it they say in America? 'Bad Boy' ."

"Interesting." He commented.

I called out a halt to my horse brahms. So did Elliot do to his horse. I looked over at him and he seemed curious.

"Are you just going to stare at me? I know I'm the more handsome brother." He flicked away his imaginary curls and smiled.

"Oh please don't flatter yourself."

"Mhm... continue you with your type Jasper."

"I looked ahead at the garden where some of the maids were.

They were picking out some berries that were finally done growing and shall be put in our pie I requested tonight for dinner.

One of them caught my eye and I simply pointed out to her. I didn't say a word I just pointed. He looked over at me then back at my finger to see what I was looking at.

"No way... Amelia! The maid.... But.. but she's an elder!" I face palmed myself and sighed.

"Your so dull brother. I'm not in love with Amelia you donkey!"

"Oh." We both let out a chuckle.

"I'm talking about her race." His face lit up and neck snapped at me.

"I knew it. Ever since we were little I knew you had a thing for them. Remember lord and lady loving's daughter Suzette."

"Of course I do! I kissed her under the Apple-Tree."

"Exactly my point." He patted my shoulder and turned his horse around.

"Just know brother, I will always be here for you and I support whoever you marry."

"Under one condition though, you must always know and understand this."

"Hmm?"

"That i will always win a race! YAH!" He yelled out to his horse and they bolted.

"You bastard!" I cackled and bolted as well with my Brahms.
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
AUTHORS NOTE 🎀: Elliot >>>>