Love Shot #12: White Feather

Start from the beginning

The beautiful creature looked up and Blake's jaw dropped... the creature has bright doe like eyes, smooth and clear skin, pink plump lips and beautifully crafted nose...

"I... uh..."

The beautiful being looked down and the photographer thought the former looked prettier with her now reddish tinted cheeks...

The girl winced and Blake spotted the large bleeding gash on the beautiful girl's back, "Oh! We need to treat that... um... come with me?"

Somehow Blake felt nervous while waiting for the girl's reaction towards his invitation... he will not be surprised if the latter would disagree, who would just accept an invitation from someone she didn't know?

"Okay..."

"Ah I understand that you won't want to but we really need to treat tha-wait... what?"

"I-I'll come with you Mister"

Blake took off his jacket and wrapped it around the girl before carrying her bridal style, "my name is Blake, don't call me mister... it makes me feel old..."

When the photographer got no response, he peered at the face of the angel and found her sleeping... Blake smiled and ignored the ringing of his mobile as he walked back to his apartment.

Upon reaching the apartment, Blake hefted the angel and opened the door with not much difficulty... he used his foot to close the door and carefully laid her on his bed. With hurried steps, the photographer laid the folder back on his table and removed the camera from his neck before gathering the first aid kit.

Blake carefully sat on the bed and again he was mesmerized by the beauty that was in front of him...he looked at the soft brown locks of the angel and he gave in to the urge of touching it... the photographer smiled and let his fingers thread on the smooth and silky locks...

The angel woke up startled and sat up abruptly. Blake blushed and scratched his head... "I-I'm sorry... I would just like to treat your wound..."

She nodded shyly and turned slightly so Blake could remove the jacket from the angel's shoulder

She nodded shyly and turned slightly so Blake could remove the jacket from the angel's shoulder. The photographer cringed at the sight of the large and bleeding gash on the latter's back but bit his lip so the girl would have no clue as to how deep the gash was. Taking out a small ball of cotton with some medicine, Blake started to clean the wound...

The girl winced and bit her lip to stop from crying out, Blake noticed that the girl went stiff and he immediately stopped...

"I'm sorry... I'm done now. Do you want to sleep a bit more?"

The girl nodded and whispered, "thank you mister...."

Blake chuckled as he tucked the beautiful girl in bed, "Blake... it makes me feel old when you call me mister... by the way, what can I call you?"

"Justine..."

Blake stood and clutched the first aid kit with one hand, "all right Justine... good night..."