A Winter Vacation and Adventure to Spirit World Part 1

Winter vacation has arrived at its the final week of 1st semester for the students of DA. During the two weeks of winter break, many students choose to head back home and spend time with their family and thus DA became almost like ghost town. Majority of the gang Alexis, Shima, Bastion, Atticus, Seika, Wisteria,  Zana, Jasmine and Mindy choose to head back home to spend some time with their families and the only ones who choose to stay over for winter break are Jaden because his parents are busy with work so he feels its pointless to go back home for winter break when they're not at home most of the days, Syrus unlike his sister he choose to stay because he needs to be with Jaden which Zana is fine with it as long as he doesn't land himself in trouble again, Chumley because his father is busy running his hotsauce company and doesn't have time to spend with his son, Aoi because she choose to investigate about her brother Akira and best friend Miyu's dissappearance since majority of the students and teachers went back home, she felt its the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the situation, and Yusuke similar to Jaden his parents are also busy at work and he choose to stay in rather than going back home and also to keep an eye on Aoi.

Aoi wakes from her bed, ready to plan the day out, hang out with her friends and investiagte the abandoned dorm. After getting a shower, Aoi put on some black boots, gloves, beanie and a blue winter coat over her clothes, and waited for Yusuke to come out. It may not have snow yet, but it was still cold outside. 

Suddenly, the door  of the Obelisk Blue boys dorm opened with Yusuke coming out. He greeted Aoi and  was wearing some of the winter clothes that his parents sent him. He wore a white hat and gloves with red boots and a light blue winter coat and a scarf.

"Well, look who's all bundled up for the weather!" Aoi said.

"It is cold out there; I opened my window a bit and it was freezing!" Yusuke protested. "Besides, I see you're doing the same thing."

"Better safe than sorry." She said.

Yusuke shrugged,  "Whatever! By the way aren't you planning to head back to Abandoned dorm?" 

Aoi's eyes widened before she retorted, "How do you know about that? Besides you and your friends kept some things in dark about my brother, Miyu and other missing students? I know you  have reasons for that."

Yusuke wasn't suprised she figured it out early but despite wanting to tell her when the time is right, he does kind of feel bad for hiding things to her, "I wanted to tell you when you're ready to face challenges but now that you're ready, now it's the time to tel-" Before Yusuke could finish his sentence both he and Aoi were interrupted by the buzzing sound of their PDA. They took it from their pocket and notice Jaden has text them to come to Abandoned dorm soon.

"Wait did Jay asked you to come as well?" Aoi asked as she placed the PDA in her pocket to which Yusuke nod.

"Just like Jaden, I can see Duel Spirits, and he said he needs my help so I want to give him a hand." Yusuke replied and Aoi was suprised Yusuke can see Duel Spirits.

 Jaden, Syrus, Aoi, and Yusuke, the unlikely fab four made their way to Abandoned Dorms. They also almost lost their souls there and were nearly damned in a place that was similar-but-not-quite to hell. Only Chumley didn't  accompany them because he wants to enjoy his grilled cheese and sleep for most of the days like he would normally do.

Yusuke and Aoi heard from Jaden and Syrus yesterday a guy from occult club called Torry who Yusuke appears to be familiar with came crashing into there dorm and he told the Slifer duo that he and his friends summon Jinzo in real life without using a duel disk and he wanted 3 sacrifices, initially Torry assumed its Duel Monsters but instead he nearly used three of his friends as a sacrifice and Jaden had to duel Jinzo to save them.