Aoi the Obelisk Queen

Both Aoi and Jaden, and the others, were currently on the boats. Shuffling their deck and putting it in their duel disk. They both stared each other down as they activated their duel disk. 

Turn 1 Aoi

Ladies first!" Aoi said winking her opponent, "To start with, I activate the Spell, Terraforming!" she said, "This let's me add a Field Spell from my Deck to my Hand!" she said as she took the card that ejected itself from her Deck.

"Then I activate the Field Spell, Trickstar Light Stage!" she said, as the card appeared on the field, "When this card is activated, I can add 1 Trickstar monster from my Deck to my Hand!"

"The Trickstar I added is Lilybell, and with her effect when added to my Hand, other than drawing it, I can Special Summon her!" she said, waving her hand over the card, making a twintail pink haired fairy to appear.

For each twin tail there was a white Chinese puffs to contain some of it. She wore a set of red earphones that was connected to golden tiara with what appeared to be a ribbon that looked like a pair of bunny ears. She wore a layered red, white and black dress with puffy shoulders. On her chest was the Trickstar symbol which appeared to be a crimson heart that looked to be shaped as a skull without the lower jaw and on her back she had a set of fairy wings. In one hand she was carrying a big gold, blue and red bell on the end of a wand. Under her right eye, which were blue was a small red tattoo. 

Then I Normal Summon Trickstar Cardina!" she said waving her hand over the new card, and now appearing from a burst of golden powder was a new fairy, she had upwards ponytail that was swirled, she had brown eyes with a yellow tattoo under the right side of her face on her cheek. She wore a beautiful golden yellow-white-black dress, and brown-yellow striped stockings. Like Lilybell, she also but two twin fairy wings on her back, and she had the same symbol as Lilybell, but it was smaller, and around her neck. In one had was a yellow megaphone. She was Summoned to Right Main Monster Zone.

"And then when she's Normal Summoned, I can add 1 Trickstar card from my Deck to my Hand!" she said adding another card to her Hand.

"Come out! The Circuit of dreams and hope!" she cheered, as sparks flew from her and into the air, this caused the Link Portal to appear.

"Arrowheads confirmed! The Summoning conditions are 2 Trickstar monsters!" she said, "I now set Lilybell and Cardina in the Link Markers!" she said, as the monsters turned into twisters, with Lilybell hitting the Bottom Left and Cardina the Bottom Right, turning them red.

"Circuit Combine! Link Summon! Link 2 Trickstar Holly Angel!" she said as a young woman, who had long pale brown grey hair, that curled at the end, she also had pure blue eyes, and on the left side of her face a blue heart tattoo. She was wearing golden -blue headphones with blue heart shapes on either end covering the ears, she also had a golden ring on top of her head. Like the other two, she had two twin fairy wings. She wore a frilly blue-white-black-golden dress, with a long coattail that was cut out in the middle that resembled a heart, with puffy shoulders, black frilly armbands with white long arm gloves, and purple-golden striped stockings, along with golden high-heels with a red gem fitted into each one, on her upper chest, above her bust was the Trickstar symbol. She was Summoned to the Extra Monster Zone to Aoi's Left.

Everyone was stunned silence when they witness Aoi using one of the rare summoning method Link Summoning for the first time, including Zana.

"Wow"

"So this is what Link Summoning looks like."

"That's so sweet I can't wait to pump up"

"Now I activate the Quick-Play Spell, Linked Rebirth!" she said, "After I Link Summon, I can Special Summon 1 monster from my Graveyard to a Main Monster Zone a Link Monster I control points to!" she said. "I bring back Cardina!" she said as Cardina appeared in the Middle Main Monster Zone in ATK.