Promotion Duels Part 2

"So tell me Wisteria why again we agreed to join the Slifer Red's invitation to join that club?" Seika Kohinata a 3rd year Obelisk Blue student folded her arms as she looked to her fellow roommate Wisteria, Seika had black hair reaching past her shoulders, yellow eyes and was clad in standard Obelisk Blue uniform and black leggings similar to Zana.

"Because! It lines up with our you-know-what?" The iliac-purple-haired girl now known as Wisteria perked up. She had long iliac-purple hair which she tied in two pigtails, maroon eyes and was clad in standard Obelisk Blue female uniform.

Seika narrowed her eyes. "Are you sure it's that and has nothing to do with the fact she offered you the ability to play bass?"

"What!? That's like—just a bonus."

Seika sighed and rolled her eyes. "Come on, we're still students and we have to study for the upcoming Promotion Exams."

It didn't take long for everyone to meet up after most had their tests. It was in a corridor near a break room with couches and vending machines while Televisions were propped up for showing others currently dueling.

Most of Jaden's friends had all met up.

"Ms.Zaizen is there any help you need it would be my pleasure to help you." Cooed the familiar  voice of Bastion as the Ra Yellow offered to help Aoi who was busy making some arrangements to start her gavel  club

"Thanks Bastion . I'm starting the gavel club and have 'recruited' Jay and the others into helping me."

"So they've told me. Though there was more," Bastion paused and looked to the two Slifer Reds behind Aoi who were desperately shaking their heads. "… pressure on them."

"Oh, I don't want them to feel pressured." Aoi gave a smile that Syrus and Jaden could feel the sinister aura behind it. "But I'm sure you passed your promotion exams, right?"

"I did." Bastion folded his arms. "However, I declined to go in for now."

"You did? Someone like you can get into Obelisk Blue pretty easily, Bastion. I think you're even better than most other Obelisk Blue guys I know." Alexis commented from the side.

"I thank you for the compliment—it's just the timing of has thrown my… plans… a bit off schedule. I decided to pass for now, but I'm sure there are more opportunities than this one. Not to mention, I have a personal reason not to enter into the Blue Dorms as of right now." No one seemed to notice Bastion eyeing Jaden at that moment.

"Lucky," Syrus began with a sigh. "You can get to Obelisk Blue any time you want, but I'm sure I can't get promoted to Ra Yellow now! I think I failed both the written and field tests!"

"Don't feel bad, Syrus!" Jaden snaked an arm around his buddy. "It happens to all of us!"

Syrus didn't say more, but it was obvious that he appreciated Jaden's words. At that point, the brunette raised his arms. "I just want to take my Duel Test already!"

"You haven't had your tests yet?" An incoming voice made everyone turn around to see two Obelisk Blues walking up to them.

Alexis' eyes widened as she pointed over to the two bullies Seika and Wisteria.

Both Seika and Wisteria are like typical Obelisk Blues who look down on students who are ranked below them, they aren't the nicest students and Alexis didn't like them either

"What are you two doing here!?"

All the boys looked over to Alexis, surprised that the usually cool girl was showing this kind of reaction. However, Seika flipped her hair, scoffed and folded her arms. "We're here to meet up with our club members."