VII. That's HER/HIM.

"Unnie, it's someone you'd love to meet."
"I have so many patients waiting for me. Can't the visitors wait just for a while?"
"Do you know Choi Seungcheol?"
"Who's that-?"
"Your husband."
"What?!"

And Seungcheol's eyes widened when a lady walked towards him. Her roundish almond orbs shiny while watching Jiwon who was pulling her, her body proportions, the way she walked, everything very rhythmic, hair soft and silky like water flowing, the white coat floating, the lips glossy and wet, looks on point, everyone greeting her and her greeting back.

"Good Morning, Doctor Kim!"
"Good Morning!", you wished back with a smile.
Oh. The mafia boss almost passed out, his eyes were kinda watery, he wanted to squeeze you in his arms. He was scared if you'd recognize him or not.

Dahyun and Tzuyu followed, everyone was excited

Dahyun and Tzuyu followed, everyone was excited. They watched Seungcheol's expression, he was drowning.
"Her...", he spoke.
"Yeah! That's her.", Seokmin smiled.

"Jiw-", and now it was you. You stared at the man. He was so familiar, he was family. The same eyes, the strong characteristics and his face and body, the same.
Both of yours eyes getting watery. All those emotions inside the waiting area were heavy.
"It's... him...", you spoke.
"Exactly!"

"Woahhhh...", the rest of the ladies, beautiful cardiologist, Park Jihyo, the cute anesthesiologist, Zhang Miaoyi and last but not the least the doll-like Nephrologist, Lee Nagyung sat there and woahed the whole situation.
Sana had got all of them including Suji.
"Aw... look at unnie...", Miaoyi said.

They looked at you who was red, your nose and cheeks already stained with tears, eyes longing for the view. You bit your lips and Seungcheol walked forward. His hands shaking and steps stumbling.

Flashbacks staring to play inside both of yours eyes, remembering the first night you two met.

"Why are we here, hyung?", Seungkwan asked

"I've been noticing you stressed due to studies so got you here to chill.", Seungcheol replied.

"Unnie... I'm a minor, can I enter here?", Jiwon asked.
"This is our cruise, honey.", you said and both of you laughed.