[18]: 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚕s 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎

Начните с самого начала

The Ruins of City

───────────────────────

BOOM—Howl growled as he kept on firing out blood arrow, just for it to be clashing together and explodes with the fire arrow.

"JUST COME HERE YOU FUCKERS!" Howl roared out as he pushed his body through the limits, dashing out in zig zag pattern with his blood-coated fist.

He was about to land a hit but—WHOOSH—the fox blows out a swift breeze out of his lungs, knocking Howl afar.

"Hey hey, now calm down... We must be patient, they have some excellent defend with that fox." Harru warned, pulling a pin of a flashbang before throwing it forward. Howl just nods as he turns away from the flashbang right before it rings.

"I'll go with the fox." Harru mumbles out, which Howl replies with a swift nod and a low growl. "Not so fast, buddy." The tiger smirked with his wrist being sliced up by his own claws before splurting out a wave of blood to the ground.

"Ah, I've seen this with the fox..." Harru sighed, seemed unamused by this technique. Howl slide a glance towards Harru with confusion visible on his eyes until suddenly, Harru push Howl out of the blood pathway.

"Just be smart with your choice, okay?" Harru spit out a suggestion before the blood crackles and burns up into an infernal wall, Howl gasped as he dashes backward. A slides of a glance is what he does next, eyeing down the fox who now he is his current opponent.

Take a smart choice... That's it? Seems easy with this fox—WHOOSH!

Without hesitating, the fox's hand splurt out a wave of blood before it shift into a controlled wind orb. He threw the orb forward, Howl could only see it before dashing sideway but—BANG—the orb explodes into a burst of breeze that circles around Howl, immobilizing him for a while while the fox had his lips curving into a sly grin.

"He said that you are the alpha, I don't see anything that resemble that title, not even size." The fox snickers, mocking Howl as he steps forward with a charge of wind on the palm of his hand.

Howl struggles against the speed of the wind, just to get his hand get pushed down to the ground by the force of the wind. "See? Nothing." The fox continues as Howl grumbles out a ferocious growl, not expecting for the fox hand to be arcing down towards his face.

He can just stay still until—WHOOSH—the palm of the fox hand land on his face, the wind charge burst out into a powerful breeze, knocking Howl back for his spine to almost crack as his back slammed roughly into a wall of a building.

Howl winces in pain as his body slowly falls back to the ground. "And as I mean nothing as alpha, I also mention your power." The fox spit out another mockery, Howl can see the fox's furry legs on the corner of his eyes, he's fast.

"And... Where are your pack?" The fox finally asked, pack? Right, he almost forgot about that, beast are social creatures, they live in pack though some of it are solitary...

"Nowhere here right? Pityful..." The fox laughed before his legs is pulled back before—THUMP—his legs knocks out a powerful kick to Howl's side, causing Howl to let out a roar of pain.

"My pack... Nowhere... But..." Howl growled as a response after spat by spat of mockery. He start to push himself to rise up to stand again, the fox let him stand back again with a smirk on his face, overconfident...

Howl's hand suddenly burst out an enormous amount of blood that coats his fist firmly, the fox's face burst out an expression of fear, his hand is also bursting out blood that turn into an orb of wind.