Chapter 11

heavy breaths are exchanged between me and Kai. Every thrust he makes pushes deeper and deeper into me. The deeper he goes the faster his pace. Moans escape my mouth and only continue to come. A few more thrusts and- "Aaah!" Kai moans. I feel a warm liquid inside of my body, he pulls out and white sticky fluid escapes from my hole. "Alright." Kai says and stands up and starts picking up his clothes. "Where are you going?" I ask. "Well I can't be seen here by superiors now can I?" He replies. He starts putting on his clothes and greets me goodbye. He leaves the room and I'm left in my bed fully naked. I can't believe he just left like that but he does have a point, if anyone saw Kai inside a dorm room that isn't his we both could get into a bunch of trouble. I carefully stand up and start picking up my clothes that are scattered on the wooden floor. I take the towel on the rack and enter the bathroom. 

I look at myself in the mirror, all messed up hair and a red neck. I do not know what possessed Kai to do what we just did but I'll assume it's only because he was afraid and sorry for strangling me, but why would he choke me knowing that I have insane trauma from what happened when Nick water boarded me. I carefully caress my scarlet neck and every touch burns. I step into the shower turning the knob to produce frigid water, I thought that the cold water would ail the burning of my neck. 

The freezing water touches my skin and I start soaping my body, I'm shaking due to the cold but at least it would heal my fiery skin. 

I step out of the shower and dry my skin head to toe. I start pressing my hair using the damp towel and step out of the shower. I open my closet and pull the drawer and pull out some comfortable pajamas. 

I get dressed and lay in my bed soaked in my own sweat. I pull the blanket to cover my body. I reach to close the lamp on my bed side table until I see Nick sitting across the room on his bed. 

Am I hallucinating? Am I going crazy? "Are you real?" I ask the figure in the shape of my room mate. "Yes, I am." He replies. "I'm just tired I'm just tired." I say to myself. It is not possible for Nick to actually be in the same room as me, he has not even awaken from his coma.