Nedzu

Nedzu watched through the CCTV camera's as the young bosses he called for obeyed to his summoning. He would've liked it if he had this meeting with all of his... unofficial, unknowing secret agents, but those from Class 2B knew more than these lads currently walking their way to his office. (Doesn't it say something about his management when Class 2A, when they were still first years just a year ago, had been ambushed more times than Class 2B? Doens't it say something about him when said ambushes were conducted by the people who were the reason why he has them, despite their... actual occupation?)

Well, it's not like Nedzu is someone who only knows straightforward ways to handle things. If he did, Vongola, Bovino, and AssClass wouldn't be among his students right now. If he did, he would be pushing his naive, still weak, soft - so soft - students whose never seen how a bleak kind of grey the world is actually painted in to the brink of death,  just to change the future Sir NightEye saw. The fall of Japan, the villains ruling over the country, pandemonium.

Nobody wanted that, and neither the HSPC nor the principal of UA were above illegal ways to save their beloved place. But the commission had a face to uphold, turning Hawks into a two-faced hypocrite in the process, so it falls onto Nedzu's shoulders to carry the burden.

A burden he doesn't want his young students to carry. He doesn't like how the commission are eyeing his students, with greedy eyes, especially when they knew the kids faced villains enough times to last their student life; especially when they knew Nedzu adjusted his curriculum to match current events, because, at the end of the day, they're stll children. The commission doesn't understand; they want these group of people to partake in the battles just because they've got potential, just because they've faced the villain personally, but Nedzu doesn't want them to suffer, doesn't want to ingrain in them the trauma of killing at a young age would surely entail.

So what better way than to acquire power through illegal means? HSPC gave him the go signal to do whatever he wanted. If he found a loophole in that clause and abuse it to its fullest, then the HSPC cannot fault him for that. Sure, mafia and assassins as his chosen way they were, but after some thorough background check, Nedzu could see, without using his quirk to draw the full picture, that they were only children dealt with the wrong hand.

A soft knock pulled him out of his musings and he quickly checked his monitor to see who's at the door. He pasted a smile on his maw as he granted them permission to enter. "Hello, hello," he greeted them, extendeding his paws to the cushions in front of his desk. "Please have a seat. I have something to talk to you two about. Oh, and feel free to nibble on some cookies. Help yourselves to tea as well."

"Thank you for your kind offer, sir," Aoyama said as he and Sawada sat down, facing each other.

Nedzu opened a conversation starting with few pleasantries. Acting as harmless students they may be, they are still on enemy ground. He knew they wouldn't let their guard down even for a second, most especially when they didn't know what he knew. The information he knew, in a nutshell, is that Vongola epitomize functional madness even beyond the understanding of the average human being, (how they even functionalize madness is beyond that of a moron's understanding) while Bovino is known for their demoralized, unhinged thoughts and inventions, as they were the only ones to sucessfully create a literal time travel machine. So what better way than to ease them up with some small talk.

Until Nedzu decided to finally tell them what he wanted. "I want to organize an overseas class trip where your famiglia's would be the hosts."

It took 5seconds for either mafiosi to react.

"WHAT?!"
"YOU KNEW?"

"I knew you were mafiosi, is that the question?" Nedzu chuckled, his tail swishing slowly in delight; it was fun watching the gears in their head turn to connect the dots, after all. Their reactions were priceless and he would've loved to capture some for blackmail material, but he's on the lower end of the bargaining deal here, so he has to play nice. "Of course I did. I employed you, not the other way around. I have what you need to run rampant, you guys can do what I needed to do discreetly. It's a win win for all of us."