Formal

Taehyung's POV:

After listening those words coming from jks mouth I don't know why I felt so hurt but i tried to slide the pain away which was literally getting impossible to me. After the shopping was over over we all left to home. Jk and suga hyung went to work and i and jim to home to check on all shopping. On my way to home I was very quite but to my surprise jim let me be. Cause I thought I would have to come up with some reason to tell chim why was I so upset but he never asked which was a big relief to me.

Once we reached home I tried hard to clear up my mind from him and focus on my besties shopping. Being a good wedding planner plus best friend of groom gives u lot of responsibility to keep. And i am gonna take them without any complains cause that's what friends do right!

And i gave myself a self warning to not let myself down just by trusting some stranger whom I know just for few days. So from now on I am going to be formal with that jk if he likes it or not. I am not gonna let him just in hurt me and the go....
I will test him firsst before letting him in..
.
..
....
......
.........
...........
SORRY FOR LATE 🏃💨!! Ur author is really shitty person plz forgive her for not being punctual 🃏🃏 plz do like my story plz support ur new author.. I will definitely update more frequently now💜💜