Little something..

Taehyung POV:

After he came we exchanged hi hello and continued our shopping. From his choice of clothing I got to know that he end the person with very good choices about these things. So I help him to choose the clothes. I could see the happiness on his face when offered him some dresses to try which made myself feel good. Jim and yoongi were in front of us choosing a suit for yoongi. While we were choosing the clothes for jungkook as I could sense in his fashion that he might not have that much coloured dresses in his closet. I was so indulged in the shopping of his dresses that i literally forgot my actual shopping priority was the main couple in front of us. While choosing in dresses he was continuously trying the dresses I referred him to wear. And I felt that there wasn't a single dress that didn't look good on him. He was literally looking perfect in every suit. Was so into his shopping that I didn't pay the attention to the stairs I was getting from the couple of today.

Jimin POV:

This is the first time I am seeing Jung cook take part in such event first I didn't realise the reason behind his appearance. As I was literally not expecting him to come here with us for shopping but all of he appeared which made me shocked. This wasn't the jungkook I know. Something was different in him this time. He was never the social person. I'm slowly I started to predict the reason behind is appearance and gussed...
Neither was yoongi nor was I the reason behind his appearance rather it was taehyung. The way he stared at him expressed his feelings towards tae. Jungkooks eyes are so pure that even if he try to lie they will just tell the truth. Only me and yoongi were the person knowing about his cold facade which he shows to world. Behind that cold face was appear little Bunny wHo is so innocent from inside and is afraid to be hurt so that's why he always covers it up with that cold ass face. But as I told you only me and yoongi knows is real personality.

Just from the look in his Eyes I was able to tell that taetae is the person to whom he will open up soon I was was able to see the spark in his eyes whenever he talked with him. I was sure that this is leading to something very sweet.  Maybe it's the starting of a new journey for both of them but with common path......
.
..
....
..... a.
...
...........
.............
Thanks for reading! Plz do support ur author! Your comments encourage me to write more enthusiastically!! I appreciate you all!!