Only You!

Author POV:

All of them where shopping jimin selected the suits for both of them and he was just going to ask tae for his opinion about the dresses but he observed something which made him smile a little from the scene taking place in front of him.
There was tae and jungkook standing next to each other the forcing jungkook to take all the dresses while jungkook was whining like a little boy whose mother was telling him to do the work she said. Jungkook was all pouty in front of tae. The both were already looking like a couple to jim. He was admiring them for some time. After some time jk went inside changing room once again to try the suit tae had picked for him
That's when suga came to jim after looking at him smiling at something suga had also seen or observed the changes in the behaviour of jungkook. He was also happy to see this baby side of junk cook in front of someone other than them both in his eyes this was a good sign that junkook is making progress with his behaviour towards strangers.

But suga was incapable to name this change while jimin was confirm about it as he could clearly see the love emotion in both of their eyes. Chimin had already considered that this is going to be the beginning of a relationship more thanjust friends. He was really happy for them as he knew both of them for long time.

After sometime Jungkook came out wearing the suit tae had selected for him. Of course he was looking stunning in the suit so once again the complemented him and jungkook felt flustered. They were so busy in their own world to notice others admiring them.

Jimin decided to tease them for sometime as they were literally paying attention to only each other.
Chimin made his way towards tae kook, and asked if they arwe done shopping. After seeing chimin tae came to realise his sole reason to come here and it strike him like a thunder. He looked at jim with guilty Eyes but jimin only smile at him making him feel somewhat comfortable.

Jimin in teasing tone said that he could sense the couple between them to which taehyung blushd but jungkook tried to deny it saying that it was not like that. Jim could already see the smile on taes face fade away quickly but didn't comment. Tae felt hurt after hearing the reply jungkook gave.
.
..
....
.....
.......
.........
............
Thanks for reading! Take care stay healthy. I appreciate you!