How we met,...

Jungkook POV:
I went away with hyung. He stopped the car in front of a small yet elegant cafe which I knew very well. It was airlift cafe owned by my cousin bro jin. He is really good with cooking and kitchen chores. After entering the cafe suga hyung said that we are gonna meet jimin hyung here so I started to wait for hyung while looking into my phone for some e mails.

I was going through my mails when I suddenly felt a cheerful voice coming from the direction of doorso look up from my phone to see jimin hyung standing by door with the brightest smile looking at yoongi hyung. I was happy for them. Then again I started to into my phone when yoongi hyung once again made me to look up and when I did ................ I was mesmerized to see the beauty standing in front of me. He was standing next to jimin hyung. Looks all Sofesticated. His eyes were on another level they were chocolate brown his hair were pitch black, bread chicks and a small smile was lingering on his lips. He was looking into our direction. We made eye contact and he slightly blinked for two seconds. They both there ways towards us and came infront of our table. Jimin hyung hugged suga hyung then came to hug me. I have met him several times so it ain't no big deal to us. We exchanged our hi hellos and finally my most awaited part came......
.
..
.....
.......
.........
...........
............

Thanks for reading!!
Take care!!