That Spark- 3

Taehyung POV:

After we reach the cafe Jim and i went inside there I saw yoongi seating with someone I don't know. But when he looked up from his phone our eyes met...... And wow those dark orbs were so deep like ocean. I felt the need to stare at them for longer but when came out from my little daze I quickly looked away from him. We both went towards their seat. I can still feel him starring at me. His starring made me somehow nervous but I tried my best to keep it calm. When it was time of our introduction we shook our hands and wow! His hands were so soft and puffy. I tried to give a smile at him but he didn't returned it making me quite awkward and take my hand back.

We sat there for almost two half hours but I really lost the track of time. As the conversation went away I found him kinda cute. The way his lips form small pout when he talks or when he is eating the pizza he ordered. He was just so handsome. Slowly he opened up in front of us and talked more freely which made me feel relived that I ain't making him awkward.

Everything about him was so perfect and well mannered. He was so considerate when ever it came to some sorta things like when waitress asked for orders he first prioritize me and jim then asked suga hyung and lastly gave his order. I really liked his company. Sometimes I found him continuously starring at me that didn't felt awkward to me anymore. It was like I was liking the attention he was giving me so I let him stare at me longer. Without him knowing that I already know that he was starring at me. He was so cute. Whenever he would get caught by me starring at me he would get all flustered. Making me laugh at his behavior.

May be he had some work to do so he wanted to leave sooner. I really didn't wanted him to go but that was not the choice. So when he started to leave I have him my business card. Hoping that ge liked my company and would like me sooner as I really wanna him more.......
.
..
....
.....
......
........
..........
Thanks for reading! ! Take care
Sorry for late update!