NINE | finder boy

If he was able to keep a camera on him at all times, Etho would have taken thousands of photos of the male that stood in the distance.

With the way that the sun shined an outline around Joel's being, although the smile he wore shined far brighter. His smile was a radiance that nothing could compete. A charm that unparalleled any universe possible.

The smile that sparkled like billions of stars made him tempt to focus his stare onto only one certain detail of Joel, but his heart dives into confusing feelings that sends his mind into an array of dreamful colours and every time, Etho immediately looks away, whether Joel had noticed the sense of his glances or not.

His mind would be a flurry of cherry blossoms. Pink petals drifting in the gentle breezy touch of spring - the warmth bloomed in his chest like the endless hours of summer. His emotions never failed to dive into the fall into the leaves of autumn.

The piles of yellow, red, and orange - each individual leaf held a memory of love and pain between Etho and Joel.

Of cold promises being made, like snow being rolled into a massive ball. Each white speck was a word spoken in between one another.

It was as though no matter where Etho went, his mind would remind him of the brilliant primary hours about Joel. He could never take his eyes off the male with the kelly green streak. Whether it was in dreams or during reality, the one with the umber eyes always showed different angles of his personality that Etho could never stop pointing about to himself.

And with those flurry of thoughts, the petals that stayed bright and full of life whenever Joel was nearby for whatever occasion or meaning, Etho wished he knew how to stop prying from the window of wanted needs and to go up to Joel and ask him to be the finder of his heart.