Chapter 1

Again, a lot of thanks to Hazzy-Boo-28 for let me adapt this beautiful story. 🤧🤧🤧

The first day of school is stressful and scary but not for Yeonjun

It was his first day at kindergarten, making friends is the little blue-eyed alpha's fixed point. Yeonjun put all his cars in his little Transformers backpack that his grandmother gave him for Christmas and birthdays, he wanted to take all his cars so he could make a friend and play. His little feet running back and forth in his room

"Mommy!" he shouts while pouting, his little hands searching in his drawers, closet even under the bed. "Mommy!" Aeri enters her puppy's room with hurried steps. "What happened?!"

She was wearing an apron along with some wet gloves, she was washing the dishes before hearing her puppy scream. "I can't find my plushie" his pout deepened while his little eyes watered.

"Oh, my love" Aeri removes her wet gloves as well as the apron. "Come, I'll help you" Yeonjun nods, stretching out his little hand with the other, wiping his eyes. The omega walks to the basket of dirty clothes that she always places for her puppy to put there. When she puts her hand in the basket she finds Yeonjun's favorite plushie, a rainbow-colored bear; gift from his father. "Look what I found" shows the stuffed animal to his son who jumps with happiness, taking it and hugging it with all his might.

"Thank you" he says as the stuffed animal hugs his face, squeezing its button nose.

"You're welcome my love" he leaves a kiss on his baby's hair "Are you ready to go to daycare" The little alpha nods frantically "Come on then, mom must already be waiting for you puppy"

Yeonjun nods again walking towards his backpack. The little alpha runs with his backpack behind his back.

"Mom!" He shouts as he sees the alpha come out of the kitchen.

"Puppy!" Jimin opens her arms waiting for her puppy. "Ready to go to jail?" her fingers squeeze the little nose.

"Alpha!" Aeri hits Jimin's shoulder "Don't say those things to my son."

"He's also my son Omega" she leaves a kiss and then pays all his attention to his puppy who was playing with the edge of his shirt.

"Mom" Yeonjun calls. "I'm carrying my colorful plushie" his little hands are placed on Jimin's face "I'm also carrying my cars"

"Yeah?" Yeonjun nods excitedly. "That's amazing, are you ready then? Let's go to daycare!" she moves her arms making the little alpha jump who started to laugh.

"Beautiful" he says in a whisper as he looks around the place, hid little hand clutched in his mom's, his colorful plushie sitting in his bag with its head out so he can see.

"Good morning" a sweet Omega greets, waving her hand toward the mother and child. "Welcome" her smile was kind if it went beyond the limits.

 "Welcome" her smile was kind if it went beyond the limits