Just then Ayanami notices that Javelin and Laffey are applauding and Ayanami becomes more confused and then she gets a little embarrassed.

???: You must be the destroyer Ayanami.

At that solemn voice of a girl, she turns around and sees a group of Ausburne-class destroyers.

Aulick: (Excited) A new girl!

Thatcher: (Excitedly) Yes! She has to be the leader in her class! She is a destroyer of the Sakura empire!

Spence: (she gets scared by what she hears) The Sakura empire!?

Ausburne: I've heard the stories... I've heard that you fought to protect your friends from the empire.

Ayanami gets defensive thinking there was trouble coming.

Ausburne: Putting yourself in danger to save a friend... That's justice!

Ayanami: Huh!? (What was that?

Ayanami didn't expect that kind of response, she expected Ausburne and her sisters to bother her, but she didn't expect praise from her.

Ausburne: Laffey, Javelin, you two did well out there too... you too are allies of justice, if you need help, we little beavers will be there for you.

Ayanami: (Confused) Yes, thank you for everything.

Ausburne: See you soon, Justice calls me!

Then the girls from the Ausburne class leave, Ayanami is still confused, but since she is not good at showing her feelings, no one notices except for Laffey that she did notice her.

Laffey: Don't worry Ayanami, no one thinks badly of you.

Javelin: (Excited) Come on, let's go quickly!

Ayanami: (This feels weird...)

Meanwhile Ark Royal is watching everything from afar and she smiles.

Me: Hey Ark Royal, what are you doing?

Ark: (Nervous) Huh? I... ah... well... I'm taking care of the prisoner so that she doesn't escape.

Me: Hey pedophile, that's my job, besides you don't have those orders from the queen, I do have the order. Are you harassing them?

Ark: Those are slander.

Me: I'm surprised that you can contain your nerves and make up excuses, but that doesn't work against me, now I understand why Wales assigned me to escort the prisoner, she is not worried about the prisoner escaping, on the contrary, she fears that a pedophile ended up damaging the destroyer of the Sakura empire.

Ark: (Nervous) Those are slanders!

Me: Then you will be happy to present your defense for harassing some girls, take her away.

Essex: Got it.

Just then Essex arrests Ark Royal and takes her away.

Meanwhile Ayanami is in a state of shock upon seeing Akashi that she is in good condition.

Ayanami: Can you tell... What are you doing?

Akashi: Here monetary inflation does not affect me and I became a millionaire in a short time, I can start any business as long as there is someone who will buy me.

Then Long Island appears with a small-scale aircraft carrier to assemble.

LI: Hey, could you discount this product for me?

Akashi: Not a cent! Pay the price and you get it!

LI: Boo! Stingy!

In the end Long Island had to pay the price and took the product.

Javelin: Ayanami, after Akashi's arrival, the selections improved.

Ayanami: (Expression of concern) We were all worried about you, even Shiranui cried a lot for your departure.

Akashi: (shock) Are you serious? That exploitative cat-abusing woman is worried about my health!?

Ayanami: Yes.

Akashi sighs and then she proceeds to tell everything that happened that time she saw Orochi and why she ran off with Azur Lane.

Ayanami: So you ran away with them and were not kidnapped as they say in the official reports of the empire.

Akashi: Yes, otherwise they would have silenced me.

Ayanami: Akagi... Working with the sirens?

Akashi: Akagi may be very scary, but she's not the type to stab you in the back.

Ayanami: (Worried) What do you think she's going to happen to the empire?

Akashi: I don't have the slightest idea... that's an answer that the future will tell us.

That's when Javelin and Laffey appear to brighten the atmosphere, they are holding 4 cups.

Javelin: (Showing two mugs) What do you think of these? Which one do you like more?

Ayanami smiles at the situation, meanwhile outside the store Grau is watching that the pedophile does not approach them.

Meanwhile in the Sakura empire, there are 4 girls crying over Ayanami's absence.

Yukikaze: AYANAMI!

Yuudachi: Ayanami... she was captured by the enemy...

Zuikaku: I'm sorry... I couldn't bring her back.

Shigure: No, Zuikaku, it's not your fault.

Yuudachi: Will Ayanami be okay? Will they intimidate her?

YUKIKAZE: She's not a lucky ship like me, Yukikaze, I'm... WAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!

Shigure: Ehhhh!?

Zuikaku: I was supposed to be the rearguard... but she saved me instead of her...

Shigure: (Tries to be positive) Wait, you're all becoming too pessimistic.

Yukikaze: What if they don't feed her?

Yuudachi: What if she is the only one who is not served meat?

Zuikaku: If only I had been stronger...

Shigure: (Complaining about pessimism) What kind of heavy humor is this!?

TO BE CONTINUE........................................