Javelin and Laffey's morale improves.

Javelin: That means...

Hornet: We're counting on you.

Wales: In case, if the situation gets out of control, Pisco will be supporting them in the shadows.

Javelin: (Very happy) Thank you very much.

After that both destroyers left the office, but Wales, Hornet, Cleveland and Belfast stayed in the office to continue the conversation.

Wales: I can't believe I let them have such lenient treatment.

Cleveland: Don't think about it too much.

Hornet: Yes, yes, yes, that's right. Coffee, tea and life in general... being sweet makes everything better.

Wales: But in any case... this is the real problem...

At that point, the tech box on the table opens, revealing the black mental cube. The girls are very surprised to see that the cube has an intense glow. That glow was absent a few weeks ago when they saw the cube.

Cleveland: (Shock) The cube! The cube is...!

Belfast: Since that battle, the cube has been behaving in a very strange way, unfortunately there is no way to know exactly what it means.

Wales: The black mental cube is the key to the Orochi project, there is no doubt that this is a siren plot.

Hornet: So this has something to do with Akagi's behavior when attacking the fifth division and that power to teleport us to another dimension, right?

There was a small awkward silence as no one knew what to say.

Cleveland: Probably.

Wales: How's Enterprise?

Hornet: My sister is resting, she is very stressed after preparing many reports to be sent to parliament due to the state of war between factions.

Wales: Being president of a nation is very difficult, right?

Hornet: Yes.

Cleveland: By the way, what happened to Akagi? Did you see her?

Hornet: Yes, I got goosebumps, I had always seen her in the past because of the multinational exercises in the past, but that Akagi was scary.

Wales: Yes, she had always been very kind. What happened?

Meanwhile Javelin, Laffey and Ayanami walk around the base, they are currently walking in a park near the academy.

Javelin: First we have to go buy the things you'll need.

Ayanami: Huh?

Javelin: You'll be living here for a while, so you'll need a lot of things.

Laffey: The store has a lot of things.

Javelin: (excited) Yes, let's go!

Ayanami is surprised that they didn't treat her badly, she looks around her and she sees that many of the girls are talking to each other, some are sleeping on the grass or others were having lunch.

Just then a baseball hits Ayanami's foot, she looks at the ground and picks up the ball, just then a girl yells at Ayanami to give her the ball back.

Bogue: Hey! Here here!

Ayanami throws the ball and when Bogue catches the ball, she is very surprised by Ayanami's throwing power. Bogue and her friends are excited by Ayanami's powerful throw. Ayanami is very confused by the Azur girls' behavior. Lane.