1. Hot Boy And Say Yes To The Dress, Grover Edition

My nightmare started like this.

It had the usual fire going, no more flashbacks to whatever happened to that poor boys mom, just a soft burn of firewood.

Then, I got an update of Fire Boy.

He was in a new house —yes, a new one, he goes through them like nobody's business— and he didn't seem happy.

The news came on, it was back from the last solstice, where Percy and I were nearly killed for just existing.

Cute, right??

Anyways, he wasn't paying attention, until the channel mentioned the return of my brother and I

The news reporter was smiling, as if she was genuinely happy, "The case between the two troubled fugitives, Kiera Jackson and Percy Jackson, has been resolved. It turns out the twins were forced away from their mother, by a kidnapper, who was forcing them to go across the country. They were seen with two other unidentified kids, who were also with the kidnapper, until Kiera Jackson managed to save them."

He sat forward, "No way . . ."

The news continued, "She managed to steal a revolver from the kidnapper and fight him at the Santa Monica Pier. When police arrived to the scene, they were already fighting. After she landed a blow on the kidnapper, he fled the scene. Police still have no lead on him, as to who or where he is."

"She fucking did it." He whispered, astonished.

Hello?I said, to see if he could hear me again, but it was useless.

"The twins were safely returned to their house, where their mother, Sally Jackson, was there. A week or so later, Sally Jackson reported her ex-husband, Gabe Ugliano, missing."

I looked closer, only to find out the boy was quite attractive, but I feel as if I had seen him before. He had tanned skin, so it gave away he was of Spanish descent, he had dark chocolate curls, not as dark —almost black— like mine. I looked at his eyes to see they were a deep amber brown, like the flames I saw before mixed with chocolate as well.

"Leo, baby, come here! Dinner!" A woman called.

He turned off the TV, still smiling. "Yes, ma!"

The scene changed, And I was standing on a deserted street in some little beach town. It was the middle of the night. A storm was blowing. Wind and rain ripped at the palm trees along the sidewalk. Pink and yellow stucco buildings lined the street, their windows boarded up. A block away, past a line of hibiscus bushes, the ocean churned.

Florida, I thought. Though, I wasn't sure how I knew that. I'd never been to Florida. Then again, I shouldn't be asking questions about that when I was half-god, had a goddess —who Chiron explained was named Mira, and was the first child of Nyx and Chaos.— 'possessing' me, and when I went to the Underworld for an adventure.

Then I heard hooves clattering against the pavement. I turned and saw my friend Grover running for his life.

Yeah, hooves.

I was brought back the sweet feeling of friendship from our quest. He'd gone on this adventure with me, my brother, and a girl named Annabeth to save the world, but we hadn't seen him since last July, when he set off alone on a dangerous quest—a quest no satyr ever returned from.

Anyway, in my dream, Grover was hauling ass —mom, no need to fix my language, jeez— holding his human shoes in his hands the way he does when he needs to move fast. He flopped past the little tourist shops and surfboard rental places. The wind bent the palm trees almost to the ground.