🌸 Babysitting

~ Three cute kids and a gorgeous wife ~

a/n please listen to this song by powfu, I am literally obsessed with it and if you're a hopeless romantic, you will be too.

"Of course Sookie! I'd love to watch the little gremlins for you." I tell her through the phone, grinning ear to ear.

"Really?!" She yells. "Oh my gosh I can't tell you how much I love you! Are you sure it's okay, I know you and Logan are busy with the whole... newly married thing."

"Oh please, we don't mind at all!" I assure her.

I can hear her breath of relief through the phone. "Okay, I'll drop them off at 6 and I'll pick them up before 10!"

"Sounds great! See you later."

I hang up and when I turn around I see Logan standing there, tapping his foot.

"Babysitting.." He mumbles.

"Babysitting!" I say cheerily, causing him to chuckle a bit.

"I hate kids, and they have to be in our home for an entire night?" He groans, and I walk up behind him and begin rubbing his shoulders.

"Just one night and I promise, I can do all the heavy lifting. You just sit there and look cute." I smile and he turns around and pecks my lips.

"But you're better at that too." He sighs. "I'm just an untalented guy."

"Oh please, remember that night you proposed to me on the beach? What guy can pull all that off so smoothly. And that time you stole Lane's drums? You were a natural!"

"No, I stole her drumsticks and used Colin and Finn's heads as drums, the only thing you heard was thunking and yelling."

"Beautiful nonetheless." I grin as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Speaking of beautiful," he pecks my lips again. "We could've had a date tonight. It's our first free night since the honeymoon and we're babysitting."

"Three cute kids, might I add." I tell him, pulling out of his grasp to head to the fridge to see what we have. "And maybe just maybe you'll find yourself liking kids.."

"I will never like kids, love." He replies, causing a frown to come to my lips. He doesn't see it as I hide my face in the fridge.

I've wanted kids my entire life, but I wanted Logan more. Logan doesn't want kids. I was hoping he'd grow out of this as the idea became more realistic after marriage. But nope, it's like a vendetta he has against them.

I am determined to change that.

Before turning around I fix my frown and close the fridge empty-handed. "Why are you so healthy? My mother did not raise me like this."

Logan laughs from the couch. "Because I'm determined to live past the age of 30."

"First lesson about having children is they don't like anything earthy unless it's mixed with gelatin, their body weight in sugar, and Scooby-doo shaped." 

"I'll write it down." He replies sarcastically.

"Time for a run to the store for some Dino nuggets."

~

"Will they really eat this much?" Logan asks, analyzing the dining table covered in various frozen food items.