Chapter 5

Fang's pov

I have never been defeated. I just fell in love with him again.

When I opened my eyes I gave him a smile. Then he collapsed next to me, as he was reassured he had won "you are really a tough opponent" I told him and turned my head to my side, facing him. Both panting heavily.

He was already looking at me and his eyes sparked. I just kept staring at those dark but pretty eyes of his. When he looked away, I came back to reality. I must have made him uncomfortable.

I looked at our hands, which were inches away. I want to touch him, and without thinking put mine closer to his. Then he placed his hand next to mine, brushing it slightly. I wrapped my pinky with his and then all our fingers where locked together.

"Are you lovebirds ok down there?" Colette asked. I sat up still holding his hand.

"yeah" he also sat up and looked where Colette was. She looked at our hands, but he didn't do anything to withdraw from my touch. She made a thumps up and his face turned as red as a beetroot.

"Since the match is over we have to get you 2 ready to go back at your houses" she said and Edgar hesitantly let my hand go.

Edgar's pov

We got up and got out of the ring. Thankfully everyone was gone by the time we started the fight, since it was not a bet for money, so I didn't have to worry about people spectating. Except our friends of course, who I don't mind.

I took a peak at him, when he was wiping his forehead with his arm. I tried to look away, but his eyes locked with mine and I couldn't focus on anything else.

That was already attractive but then  he also wiped his mouth with the bottom of his shirt from the sweat. Allowing his abs to emerge under it. I couldn't help myself and I stole a glance at them.

When I looked at his face again he was smirking and he winked at me. I put my scarf in a way to cover half of my face (below the eyes). I turned to Colette who was smiling "shut up"

She saluted everyone and we took a walk back to my house. When we arrived we made pop corns, we'll mostly Colette, since i was on my phone.

Look I had a good reason. I was trying to decide whether to text Fang or not. "Just say 'hi how are you' it's not that hard"

"nooo! That's so informal" I shouted across the room.

She came with a bowl in her hands and sat next to me on the couch. "if you are not going to do it, I will"