Chapter 3

Fang's pov

They looked up at me, when they were reassured they didn't fall. "I'm sorry for the collision, Edgar"

His hands between our chests, that when he stood on his feet again, he pressed them against my chest. "It's alright" He said in his raspy voice.

I bent done to grab his book and then gave it to him. "there you go!" he nodded positively like saying 'thanks'

We walked together to class and placed my hand around his neck. "how are you doing?" I smiled, wanting to start a conversation.

"fine" he glared at the floor and sighed "how about you?"

"I'm great actually! We should hang out more often, I like your vibe,.. Though you aren't much of a talker are you."

He shook his head negatively "I guess not" he lowered his head embarrassed.

"no, no don't get upset. I understand, that not everyone wants to be talking with a strange weirdo" I laughed slightly

We reached class "far from it! I don't think you are weird at all" with that he got in the room and let me alone outside.

I paused for a while, I didn't know why but I had always wanted to impress him, get his attention or at least not make him think differently of me, as if I were a creep. So I was happy I finally achieved something.

I walked in as well and sat next to him. The teacher came in not long while later and the lesson began.