"Your Majesty, everything is normal. Your Highness Noel is still unconscious." Kai'an checked the room and finally focused on the nutrition warehouse. Suddenly his eyes froze, "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, Your Highness, Your Highness... "

At this time, Ling Chunan had returned to the street again.

"Host, did he wake up just now?" 098 still hasn't recovered yet.

"According to his current physical condition, it will take a few days before he wakes up." Ling Chunan replied.

"Then he just..." Was it dreaming?

"You must be reluctant to let me go." Ling Chunan's tone was filled with pride.

"..." Why didn't it realize that its host was so narcissistic before?

For the next period of time, Ling Chunan spent time in the Imperial Library cramming in various knowledge about the world. 098 did mention the method of direct infusion, but Ling Chunan rejected it. Information other than mission information could be instilled easily by the system. Forgotten, so unless necessary, Ling Chunan prefers to remember it by himself.

The only manager of the Imperial Library is an old alpha who is more than 400 years old. His back is already a little hunched. He smiles at everyone who comes to read the book, "Young man, it's so early today." "

Good morning, Grandpa. ." Ling Chunan nodded towards the old man.

"Are you still reading books on mechas today?" The old man touched his beard.

"No, I've been watching mechas for a few days and found that I don't know a lot of history, so I started reading interstellar history today." Ling Chunan replied with the same smile.

"There are not many young people like you who like reading nowadays," the old man said with a pleased look on his face. "Look at my grandson. School will start next month and he is still having fun. Alas." "

Host, why don't you just go directly ? Are you looking for books to read on the Star Network? Many of the materials on it are rubbings from the Imperial Library." 098, who had been holding back for several days, finally couldn't stand it any longer, and while Ling Chunan finished reading the book in front of him, he returned to asked the gap in front of the bookshelf.

Ling Chunan read books very quickly, and could even read two books at the same time. Whether it was due to the enhancement of his soul power, his photographic memory had increased several times. He took off the book and replied, "You'll know in two days." 098

, who didn't get the answer from Ling Chunan, spent two days in frustration.

On the third day, Ling Chunan came to the library as usual. The library had just opened. The old man still greeted him with a smile, "Good morning, Ah Chen."

"Good morning, grandpa."

"Host, how do I feel? This old man is acting a little weird today." 098 was very alert.

"What's weird?" Ling Chunan walked up to the third floor.

"Host, there is someone on the third floor."

At this time, in the library, which was originally full of bookshelves but empty, there was an alpha with brown hair, brown eyes, unruly eyes, and an arrogantly handsome appearance. He chose He crossed his legs, crossed his arms across his chest, and placed an unopened book in front of him. He glanced at the door from time to time, looking a little impatient. When he saw Ling Chunan appear, he immediately straightened his waist and stared intently. His eyes were full of evaluation.

"Host, he is the number one male supporting actor." 098 immediately found out this person's information, "Host, you knew he would come?" The

number one male supporting actor is the youngest son of General Wilmore's family, named Carlo De , famous for being a tsundere, is the roommate of the male protagonist Xia Lin. He was supposed to be the first to win, but an imperial prince happened to be killed, so he was eventually reduced to the male supporting role.

Ling Chunan did not answer 098's question, nor did he glance at Carloed, but strode towards the area he had not seen yesterday.

"The number one male supporting role's favorability is -10%, and the current favorability is -10%."

"Host, his eyes seem to want to beat you up."

Ling Chunan held a lot of books in his arms and said casually: "He can't beat me."

098: "..." Isn't that the point? Didn't you notice that his favorability dropped?

Alphas are not naturally attracted to each other, but no matter whether it is the male protagonist or the three male supporting characters, they are all pure alphas. The mission is also perverted and requires a 100% favorability score. The more 098 thinks about it, the more impossible it becomes to complete it. Host It won't be a disaster this time.

Just when Ling Chunan returned to his seat with a pile of books, 098 found in despair that his favorability level had dropped again.

"The number one male partner's favorability is -10%, and the current favorability is -20%."

Its host with the aura of being a heartthrob has never been so hated by others!

098 was so anxious here, Ling Chunan didn't seem to notice at all. He was doing what he usually does now, and he didn't take the male supporting actor next to him seriously at all.

Ling Chunan read very quickly, but no matter who stood in front of him, they would not think that he was reading. Because he was more like flipping through books than reading. He still flipped through two books at the same time, finishing both in less than ten minutes.

Just after he finished reading the pile of books in front of him and was about to stand up, a shadow suddenly appeared in front of him. A hand was pressing on the top book of his, and a voice as arrogant as his appearance sounded, " "Modern History of the Empire"? Tsk, you are still reading such a basic book now."

"Let go." Ling Chunan was not angry, and glanced at Carloed, "I'm going to return the book." "

You Do you mean you have read all the books here?" Carlo De said disdainfully, "With the speed you turn through the books, I doubt you have memorized even one page." "Whether you have

memorized it or not has nothing to do with you." Ling Chu Nan seemed to be smiling but not smiling, "Your Excellency, are you here to cause trouble? How have I offended you?"

"Bah!" As if his foot was stepped on and hurt, Kalod jumped up suddenly, "I don't have time to find trouble with you. Well, if it weren't for me, hum, I would compete with you!"

"Host, I remembered that this librarian is also named Wilmore." 098 interjected, "But why does he want to pick a fight with you?"

" Obviously jealous of my intelligence."

"..."

After the conversation with 098, Ling Chunan picked up the book and stood up, while saying to Carlo De, "Sorry, not interested."

"Stop!" Carlo De He followed, "Are you feeling guilty? Fortunately, there are still people praising you as a genius in front of me all day long. I think it's nothing more than that."

Ling Chunan picked another pile of books and turned around to look at Carloed.

Ling Chunan's body was considered very tall among alphas, several centimeters taller than the one in front of him. Carlo De suddenly felt a little panicked when he looked at him like this, and took two steps back without making any choice. He said: "You, don't think that you can be unscrupulous just because you have my grandfather's approval. I'm not afraid of you. I'm the smartest person."

"Grandpa?" Ling Chunan nodded, "I see, you want How to compete?"

"Compared with who can memorize books faster!" Anyway, Carloed didn't believe that he had read all the books by Ling Chunan just now.