"Thank you. I'm going out to see how my friend is doing. I'll come back if nothing happens." Ling Chunan replied.

098: "Host, the male protagonist No. 5 looked at you for a long time after you turned around. His eyes were weird. Could he be trying to set your sights on you?" "

Maybe he has a crush on me." Ling Chu Nan said.

"...It's really like, no, no, doesn't he like women?" 098 was a little confused, but in an instant it put the matter aside, "Host, where are you going now?" "

Today The mission is completed and I went back. I promised my father that I would go back early." "

Didn't you say you wanted to go back to watch the concert?"

"I just said I would go back if nothing happened, but I have something to do now, so of course I can't go back. ."

"What's going on?"

"Sleep."

"..."

However, Ling Chunan obviously did not go back immediately. He was blocked by Long Qiuyan outside the square.

"Xiaoheng." Long Qiuyan shouted.

"Mr. Long," Ling Chunan looked at Long Qiuyan, "I think we are not that familiar yet." "

Sorry to interrupt so rashly. It is indeed my fault, but there is one thing I want to ask you." "

No. I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry right now and I have nothing to talk to you about at the moment." After saying this, a car stopped in front of Ling Chunan. He opened the passenger door and got in, "Goodbye, Mr. Long. "

At this time, several people suddenly jumped out from the surrounding crowd and surrounded Long Qiuyan.

"Boss!"

"Captain Dragon."

"Boss, this kid is too arrogant. He doesn't take you seriously at all."

"Captain Dragon, leave this matter to me. I will definitely Let that kid hand over the whereabouts of the vampire prince."

"How dare you act wildly on us? This kid is so brave."

...

"Shut up, everyone!" Long Qiuyan frowned. Looking in the direction where the car disappeared, "No one is allowed to look for him privately without my order."

After that, Long Qiuyan strode away.

The team members looked at each other.

"What's going on? Why did the boss lose his temper this time?"

"Yeah, I've never seen him lose his temper before. Why did he react so strongly this time? We didn't say anything excessive."

"No, didn't you just notice that Captain Dragon was very affectionate towards that kid? He used a nickname when he called him, and he even laughed!" "Yes, yes,

I also noticed that Captain Dragon wouldn't Do you like that little guy? Tsk, tsk, I didn't expect that the Dragon Team, who is in his thirties, will finally blossom. Oh, by the way, I don't know if that kid is an adult. He probably won't be an adult for long. Does this count? The old cow eats young grass?"

"Where have you been talking about? Didn't you see that sister Renling is still here? Don't make such a joke."

"Okay, okay, it's boring, go back."

Ling Chunan said while saying He put on his seat belt and asked Yuan Congshu in the driver's seat: "Didn't you say I'd be back soon? It's only been more than an hour." "It's