【Eighth Arc】Chapter 114

Start from the beginning

Ling Chunan's current identity is the heroine's childhood sweetheart, his name is Shu Yiheng. Just last night, this vampire hunter had a battle with one of the male protagonists. In order to protect the heroine, he was killed by a prince-level The hero took a bite.

He concealed the injury and sent the heroine home, then committed suicide when she returned.

Of course, Shu Yiheng's suicide in the original text was not successful because he fainted due to excessive blood loss. When he woke up, because the power in his body was completely opposite to the power of vampires, he lost his mind and became a blood-sucking maniac. He almost killed the heroine, but luckily he woke up in time and the heroine escaped.

But even though he lost his memory later, he still remembered the male protagonist as his enemy. At that time, the female protagonist had already hooked up with the male protagonist. As a former lover, Shu Yiheng always remembered the female protagonist and always loved her in his heart. Looking at her, when he was killed by the heroine herself, the last words he said to the heroine were, don't believe those vampires.

Because no vampire would truly treat a human as a lover.

It's a pity that the heroine didn't listen.

Ling Chunan passed through just when Shu Yiheng committed suicide and fainted. When he woke up, the wound had healed, and I don't know if it was because of the fusion device. The energy in his body was not as chaotic as the original owner, but all The energy merged together and became a new force, but it did not affect its use.

The mission this time is to prevent the heroine from getting together with any vampires.

On the surface, it seemed like a simple task. Then Ling Chunan summarized the quantity and quality of the male protagonist, as well as the time and place of appearance. Finally, he decided that he should find the reason from the female protagonist. The reason why she was able to become a vampire in the eyes of the vampire. The reason why she is so popular is entirely because of her special physique. If her special physique were removed, she would be just an ordinary girl.

Of course, this is not simple, because Ling Chunan doesn't know what caused this reason, and it was not mentioned in the original article.

Now Ling Chunan just wants to see the vampire prince male protagonist last night. The male protagonist at this period is still very weak. Although he sucked the blood of a person last night, he was seriously injured by Shu Yiheng afterwards. In the original text It was near there that he was taken home by the heroine who passed by the next day.

From this point of view, even if the heroine did not see the vampire's face last night, she was not wary at all when faced with an injured and suspicious man. I really don't know whether to call her innocent or stupid.

Pine Rock Road is now surrounded by a police cordon. The bodies inside have been taken away, and the homeless people have been brought back to assist in the investigation. Only a few people in police uniforms are left rummaging around in the smelly trash cans. .

The surrounding onlookers all withdrew ten meters away because they couldn't bear the strong smell. Ling Chunan took one look and backed away. During this period, he observed the blood vessels on the necks of several onlookers. Since this body became... After becoming a vampire, his sense of smell became very sensitive and he could smell the other person's blood from dozens of meters away.

One thing that troubled Ling Chunan was that he was obviously very hungry, but the blood of these people couldn't seduce his appetite at all. He was a picky vampire.

At this time, the phone in his pocket rang, and the screen displayed "Dear". Ling Chunan's hand shook and he almost dropped the phone.

"Host, it should be the female protagonist calling." 098 promptly reminded him that in the latter part of his last life, Ling Chunan was basically at the point where his legs would go weak when he saw Fu Xianzhi, and now he has developed a habit.

And there happened to be a man whose nickname on Ling Chunan's cell phone was changed to "Dear". The flick just now was completely a conditioned reflex.

While Ling Chunan answered the phone, he replied in his heart: "Of course I know it's the heroine."

098, who had long been accustomed to his host's duplicity, wisely remained silent.

"Yiheng, come and help. I just picked up a person near my house." The clear voice of the heroine came from the phone, "Mom and dad went on a trip yesterday. I don't know when they will come back. He has suffered a lot." It's a very serious injury, I'm very scared."

"Okay, stay away from him first, I'll be right over." Ling Chunan answered, walking towards the street where the heroine's house was, and bought her some food on the way. Had breakfast.

Su Ziqi's home is only two streets away from where Ling Chunan lives now, but Shu Yiheng and the heroine were neighbors when they were young, and now they have a house above the heroine.

This is an old-fashioned community. The ground is covered with cobblestones. The sun has come out. Some elderly people are playing chess and drinking tea in the small yard downstairs. Ling Chunan pressed his hat and quickly walked into the iron gate of the second unit.

It has to be said that as the heroine, Su Ziqi is indeed fatally attracted to vampires. Before Ling Chunan went upstairs, he smelled a special fragrance, which made him, who was not a pure vampire, start to get excited.

"Yiheng, you're here!" The person who opened the door was a beautiful and innocent girl of seventeen or eighteen years old. When she saw Ling Chunan, her eyes sparkled.

"Well." Ling Chunan handed her the breakfast bag, "Your breakfast." Then he looked at the handsome guy slumped on the sofa in the living room, "Is that him?" "

Yes, I went out for breakfast this morning. When I was running, I saw him lying on the corner of the street and asked me for help."

"So you brought him back?" Ling Chunan frowned, "Have you ever thought about what if he is a bad guy? What should I do?"

"I, I just can't bear it, he looks uncomfortable." Su Ziqi felt a little aggrieved, "Aren't you here now? He didn't hurt me either..." "

I'm talking about just in case, you Look at him wearing all black," Ling Chunan said, pointing to the mark on the other person's arm, "He also has tattoos, which shows that he is not a good person." "

You are right," Simple The little girl was immediately convinced, "What should we do now? I have brought him back."

"Looking at how seriously injured he is, if he dies at your house, we will have nothing to do with it, so I will take him to the hospital. Let's go." Ling Chunan stepped forward to pick up the male protagonist No. 1, who was still unconscious.

Su Ziqi put down her breakfast after hearing this, "I'll go with you!"

"It's okay," Ling Chunan touched Su Ziqi's hair, "Just stay at home and I'll be back later, and I'll move back here in the future."

" Really? That's great!" Su Ziqi smiled brightly and forgot about the male protagonist No. 1 for a moment.

"You eat first, I want to eat tomato beef for lunch." Ling Chunan carried the hero and walked outside.

"Okay, I'll go buy groceries later!"

Ling Chunan carried people easily, but his movements were not gentle at all. He covered himself with a layer of dark power, which could make people uncomfortable in a short time. He noticed it on himself and walked outside the community.

098: "Host, do you really want to send him to the hospital?" When did the host become so kind?

As soon as he finished speaking, 098 saw Ling Chunan stop next to an empty ditch. As soon as he let go, the vampire prince who was originally carried on his shoulders rolled in with a bang.