"In the past few years since I came out, all the money in my account has been given by you."

Mulin Jin was still a little awkward, "Well, I just came out of society at the beginning. , I don't have much money. Later, when the company got on the right track, I gave you a little more. How about it? Is it enough?"

"That's enough, thank you."

I always thought that the Mu family still had a little love for their little son. 098 was completely silent. It quickly checked Mulinke's account history, and found that since he started receiving pocket money when he was five years old, all the credits came from the same anonymous account, and the last designated IP was Mulinke.

The Mu family really doesn't regard Mulinke as their biological son.

"You're welcome." Hearing Ling Chunan's thanks, the ears of this strong woman who had always been arrogant and flamboyant turned a little red. "By the way, what did you just say you were discussing with me?"

Ling Chunan said: "I want to Invite you to make an investment."

Speaking of investment, Mu Linjin immediately became serious, "What project? How much?"

Ling Chunan: ""Deng Xian", 100 million, 20% profit sharing, in the name of your company , does not involve Mu Corporation. Directed by Chu Yu, I guarantee you will not lose money."

Mu Linjin thought for half a minute, and then said: "No."

098: "Host, you gave her such a high condition and she still doesn't want it? Which company is now? I'm not rushing to invest in your movie."

Ling Chunan was not in a hurry and waited for Mu Linjin to continue.

Mu Linjin straightened his sitting posture with a serious look on his face, "If it were directed by Chu Yu, not only would we not lose money, we would make a lot of money. I don't know where you got this condition, but I understand it. The current popularity of "Deng Xian", if you give 100 million credit points, accounting for 5%, there are countless companies vying for the head, so you will look like someone who has never done business. In this way, I will lend you 100 million first, and you can Invest it and return it to me when the movie is released."

Ling Chunan had already made up his mind to give it to Mu Linjin before he came, and Mu Linjin was naturally no match for him. The two talked for more than half an hour, and Mu Linjin Lin Jin finally accepted the gift, "Okay, I'll talk to Tianyuan Group tomorrow, and when the dividends come down, I'll share the cake with you."

Before leaving, Mu Lin Jin turned around worriedly, "You Boyfriend, bring it back to me for a look."

Less than five minutes after Mu Linjin left, Fu Xianzhi appeared in the restaurant, "Baby, I'm home."

On the third day, Tianyuan Group officially announced to all media, " "Ascended to Immortality" is about to start filming. It will be personally directed by the prestigious director Chu Yu and star by emerging movie queen Mo Shishi.

Book fans were all shocked, and for a time the name "Deng Xian" was heard in all corners of the world.

At the same time, no one paid attention to a piece of information released at almost the same time. The piece of information said: "The best new writer of the year, Tian Xiafang's new work "The Condor Heroes" has officially signed a contract with a certain company and will start shooting in the near future. Filming, director so-and-so, now recruiting starring actors..."

"Counterattack value +5%, current counterattack value is 85%, host, please continue to work hard."

Ye Chufeng was so angry that his nose was crooked.