The lady however didn't turn out of her composure.

"Let him go Jinnie. I have something to discuss with you. Um, you're quite the possessive mate, ain't you?" she asked, enjoying how the younger got alarmed at the question.

"Uh what? No...no. I'm the calmest lo..."

"Shut up. I saw the bruise you gifted to my Koo's neck with that filthy claw of yours. Kookie is still a baby unlike you thousands year old heads. Just to let you know, if you guys ever make my baby uncomfortable in anyway for meeting your shitty sexual desires, I'll rip you apart. It's a promise,not a threat."

The lord gulped at the firm tone, head cowered at the Queen's promise as he nodds earnestly.
.
.
.
.
.

"What's wrong with you, Hobi?" Jungkook blinks, sparkling doe eyes fixed at the wolf.

The smaller had been following the scarlet head all over his room but the other seemed to brush off his calls , not bothered to look into the boy.

"Atleast wait for me." The long strides of the taller caused Jungkook to rush behind him with his little legs. The Highness has been blessed with a marvellous height of 5'6 while the males he's been married with are all above 6 which causes Jungkook to be jealous of his dear little husbands.

"Stop following like a puppy."

The elder huffs, rolling his eyes as he sits on a chair, with a glass of beverage in his hold.

"Did you just call me son of a bitch? You cursed on my mother?" The smaller interjects, eyebrows arching downwards.

Jung Hoseok widens his orbs at the question but chooses to stay calm, knowing it's the only way to survive after marriage, specially if you are under the husband tag.

"Why are you ignoring me?" The smaller asks With a playful pout, he tried to draw Hobi's attention, tapping lightly on the newspaper.

"Hobi," Jungkook said with a hint of disappointment, "are you trying to break the world record for the longest time ignoring your mate?"

The elder still doesn't reciprocate.

Jungkook doesn't know when but at some point , he starts sobbing. He reaches his arms towards the male which the elder seemed to completely disregard how much teary mess the boy is as he continues to engross his eyes into the printed alphabets.

"I'm gonna shred those useless sheets." The younger scowls and much to his dismay, the elder rejects his remark again.

The smaller slightly peeked into the stoic face before he moves to the chair and holds the elder's wrist who barely spares a glance at him.

And then without a warning, Hoseok finds his newspaper thrown at the floor and something comparitively heavier places on his thighs, right onto his lap.

The smaller stares at the wolf with big doe eyes before breaking out into a meek glare
.

"Now look at your puppy when he's talking to you. It's not been a day we got married and you already seem so bored. Don't you l-love me anymore?"

Hoseok's heart does a weird flip at the adorable sight and he clears his throat before looking away.

"Get off."

"So my little wolf is angry? What made my Hobi angry hm?" Jungkook asks suddenly avoiding to follow the instruction as dewy tears accumulated more into the corners of his orbs, adding to the sparkle of the big charcoal pits.

Receiving no reply in return,the smaller panicks and circles his legs around the older's waist, causing the wolf to loosen the grip on the beverage.

"I-I can't take it anymore. Can't we talk for a while? Don't you see I'm crying?"