Talk

The very next morning, when Tokyo opened his eyes, he found himself wrapped in Grey's embrace. Grey was about to yell at him, but Tokyo sighed and gently tapped Grey's face.

"Let go of him, let me go," Tokyo said softly, but Grey held him tighter.

"Please, can we talk? Please?" Grey pleaded, trying hard, when Tokyo violently pushed him away.

"I told you calmly, but I think you hate the language of love. Don't you dare touch me," Tokyo warned, pushing Grey hard. As Tokyo tried to leave, Grey stood up, grabbed his hands, and pinned him against the wall, gently twisting his hands back to avoid hurting him.

"Listen to me, you have to," Grey said, but Tokyo began to cry and push him away. Just then, Tharn walked in, and as soon as he saw Grey about to do something, Grey signaled him to stop.

"Let me talk? Just once," Grey said in a serious tone when suddenly someone threw a punch. He looked at Type.

"No matter what, maybe you had a reason to leave him, maybe you never wanted to, or maybe you were just pretending, but don't you dare force him. He doesn't want you back, can't you hear it? Are you stupid?" Type said, grabbing Grey's collar. Grey just looked at Tokyo.

"Talk to me, only once. I won't bother you again... Please?" Grey asked, but Tokyo shook his head and turned towards Tharn, ignoring Grey.

"You heard him? Can you please stay away now?" Tokyo asked. Angrily, Grey nodded.

"Ok, fine. I think he actually doesn't want me back... Fine, Tokyo, I won't bother you again. Be happy," Grey said, walking out. He grabbed his bag and Moon, but as he was about to leave, Moon began to cry. Tokyo immediately snatched him away from Grey.

"Don't touch him; he's my baby," Grey said, and Tokyo pushed him, slapping his hands.

"He's ours. Don't you dare touch him. Look, he doesn't want to leave us," Tokyo said, showing how Moon was crying.

"Moon, with whom do you want to stay?" Grey asked. Of course, Moon had spent most of his time with Tokyo's family, so he hugged Tokyo.

"I want to stay with them. I like you, but you're always busy. I don't want to stay with you. What if mama turned alive and came back... No, no," Moon got scared and held onto Tokyo.

"Good job, little guy. Anyway, I don't care. No one wants me, that's fine. My own mother never loved me, so why should I expect anything from you guys?" Grey said, pointing at Type. He was about to leave when he turned around to face Type.

"After my granny, you were the only one I actually loved as my parent, but today, I want to tell you, I hate you. I hate you so much. Thanks for showing your true face. Money actually changes people; you're taking their side because they're rich. Everyone just loves money only," Grey accused. Type glared at him and grabbed Grey's hair tightly.

"Ah, leave him, Type," Grey winced in pain.

"I'm earning more than they can ever imagine, and yes, money indeed changes people. That's why for doing your job, you never called me, never even bothered to say hi or ask about me. My Tokyo is right; if he doesn't want you back, then go, okay?" Type said and immediately let Grey go.

"Ok, thanks," Grey said, rushing out. He returned home and buried his face, crying for the whole day.

On the other side, although they didn't want to, everyone pretended to be happy and enjoyed their four-day picnic.

Upon returning, Moon immediately went to his own house. Like a cute baby, he silently took steps, hands behind his back, with puppy eyes he stood in front of Grey, who was working on his laptop, not bothering to look at Moon.

"I'm sorry, Appa. I want to live with both you and Tokyo. I'm sorry, please," Moon pleaded. Grey didn't even bother to look at him.

"He's just a small kid; why are you ignoring him?" Tokyo asked, coming in after Moon.

"Get out," Grey said, and Tokyo frowned.

"What?" Tokyo asked. Angrily, Grey looked at him.

"Take this little kid and get out. This is the house of the Chief General of this place. Do you even know how confidential my work is and who you are? Why are you here?" Grey asked, and Tokyo just frowned.

"Grey, you are—"

"Get lost," Grey yelled. Moon immediately ran towards Tokyo, and Tokyo burst into tears as someone rarely yelled at him like this.

"I... I..." he began to sob, while the other guy couldn't even speak. Grey immediately regretted his actions, and before he could do anything, Type was already there.

"You... You again made him cry?" Type asked angrily, glaring at him. Grey just nodded.

"This isn't a public place. Get out of this house. I don't know you guys," with these words from Grey, Type actually felt bad and left immediately.