18. "An Oompa-What-Now?"

"Y/n, I-I don't know how to tell you this... maybe I shouldn't even tell you this, but I have to know!" Willy trembled beside you, staring you up and down multiple times.

"Willy, you can tell me anything," you reassured the poor trepidation-ridden man.

"O-Okay then..." he fiddled with his hands, a common habit of his when nervous.

"Just spit it out already!" Noodle exclaimed from the other end of the room, arms folded over each other. Huh, since when was Noodle here?

"Alright... Y/n, I-I think I..." he continued. Eventually, after much more stuttering, he took a deep breath, "—ca-can I... kiss you?"

Well, that was unexpected. He liked you; the pitiful locked-up girl? "You like me?" was all you could splutter out, basically reiterating your thoughts.

"Yes! Wait. I-I'm sorry..." he ran a hand through his locks with wide eyes, "You're probably disgusted—" he looked as if he'd cry from embarrassment without even a chance of being rejected.

You jumped to reassure him, "No! Willy, I feel the same way!" Huh, where'd Noodle go?

His eyes shot up, "You do?"

"Yes! Now please, kiss me!"

He didn't have a second thought, immediately pressing his lips to yours. You reveled in the sensation... which was less wonderful than you'd first imagined. It all felt a bit bland—he didn't even smell of chocolate! Then he let go, but he kept his hands on you.

"Y/n, god, you don't know how long I've been waiting to do this," he smiled with a lovestruck gaze.

Click.

Was that a giraffe out the window?

"What was that, Willy?"

"What was what?" he asked.

AHHH!

"There it is again!"

"What are you talking about?"

GOTCHA!

───── ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ─────

You shot up from bed, eyes taking a moment to adjust to the dim lighting. Beside the bed was the large contraption Willy had so proudly created to catch his so-called chocolate thief. Except, the contraption wasn't empty... inside the jar was a man about the height of your forearm, with green hair, orange skin, and all.

"What the devil? Let me out of here." What the devil indeed. He was right, by god, Willy was right.

Willy took a look back at you, a maniacal grin plastered onto his face, "See, darling? I knew it!" He threw the covers off the two of you before the little man huffed once more.

"I demand to be released!" Willy lifted the jar from the ground, inspecting it closely.

"Incredible; it can speak!" Willy whispered, careful not to wake up the other guests while the little orange man hollered.

"Wow," Willy mouthed, barely audible.

"Well, of course, I can speak! Now, let me out of here or I shall shriek!"

"Not until I take a good look at you," Willy muttered, placing the jar upside down on his desk. You turned the lamp above it on so you weren't stuck squinting at the fabled being through Willy's suitcase's lights.

Who You Share it With (Willy Wonka x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें