Home sweet home

- So how did it happen? - Virion asked.

- Well, I think that even though Grey is almost entirely dragon, there's still a human part to him - Caera answered - "I also have a strong sense of deja vu"

Virion wanted to ask Grey a couple things, but when he entered the room he saw Grey lying on the floor and Caera looking at him in amazement. Regis said through laughter that Grey should wake up in a couple minutes, at the very least Sylvie would wake him up.

- I'm amazed that such a strong man faints when he finds out he's having twins - after a brief explanation from Caera, Virion expressed his thoughts.

- Twins... - Grey suddenly said, causing Virion and Caera to flinch.

- Since you're awake, congratulations - Virion patted Grey on the shoulder.

- Gramps! Give me some advice, some books! - Grey was starting to panic - I don't even know how to be a father!

- What about me? - Sylvie asked, looking at this father of hers.

- Sylvie you're a dragon and you've been in dragon form all your childhood. It's not the same thing - said Grey.

- I agree with the second princess - said Regis.

- See- Wait, what? The second one? - Grey asked.

- Yes, here's number one - Regis pointed with his paw toward Sylvie - and here's number two - he pointed toward Grey.

- What the fuck is going on here? - Virion asked.

- They're always like this - Caera smiled, and then that smile became sinister - By the way, Grey, why am I pregnant and you're the one panicking the most?

- B-But... I'm just scared - Grey said and lowered his head.

- Hahahahahahahahaha - suddenly Regis started laughing non-stop.

- Why are you laughing? - Virion asked. The others just looked at the laughing wolf.

- Hahahahaha, the Godskiller was afraid of two unborn children, hahahahahaha - Regis continued laughing. This was followed by gloating chuckle from Virion and Sylvie. In Caera's case, the chuckle was kind, light and so beautiful that Grey involuntarily froze and stopped breathing, and there was only one word in his head - "Beautiful".

- You're going to be a great father, Grey, I believe it - Caera finally replied.

- Do you really think so? - Grey asked.

- Yes and I don't think I'm the only one who thinks so - she looked at her stomach.

Grey's cheeks flushed and Virion hurried out of the room, thinking that he might disturb them. One last time he turned around and saw Grey and Caera smiling and hugging. They were truly happy. Remembering how aloof and cold Grey had been during their 'first' meeting at the infirmary, Virion smiled too and left the room.

                                                                                     ***

- We'll be able to stay here for about 2 more weeks, but it's better to leave right after the first one - Grey said.

- Hmm, is it because of our interference? Now the attack on Xyrus will be later than it should be - Caera continued Grey's thought.

- Yes, so rest for now, I have to go somewhere - said Grey and started to get up from the couch, but suddenly Caera grabbed his sleeve.

- I don't know where you're going, but be careful - she said with concern in her eyes.

- I'll be fine, don't worry - Grey smiled weakly - Sylvie, you stay here.