I turned my head to cofront his eyes.

" So, Aiden", my voice was silent, almost like a whisper. "I looked like a small and helpless being which you decided to adopt. You know, if it was only mercy, I wouldn't have been so angry, but the fact that you decided that I'm like an experiment for you... That's the worst. You have no right to treat me like this. "

I came closer to him, realizing how tall he was.

" I sugest you to close your doors as long as I'm here, king. I fought against taller and threatening men than you. "

Something smacked me in The head, not to strong to let me unconscious, but it made me fell on the ground. The dress I wore was heavier now, and I felt blood flowing down my back.

I could see Aidens' shoes, and some footsteps came from behind me.

The sound of metal rubbing on metal was echoing trough my ears, like a childhood memory. I managed to get up to see who hit me, only to be greeted by another tall elf. His blonde curly hair was perfect, but his eyes... Were the mirroring of the cruelest criminal I saw.

Behind me, Aiden talked.

"Ah, Elion, just in time, as always"

The newcomer pierced me with some unnatural gold eyes.

"I am always in time, Aiden. And this time, I see that the little whore was threatening you. You need some help to train her."

My hearthbeat seemed to stop at his words. I expected Aiden to forgive me, or defend me, but...

"You know what, my dear friend?To train her it would be a good idea. But first, you should show her who her master is."

Elion seemed to smile at his words, but I forgot how to breath.

I remembered then who I was. An elf? Sure, why not. I swore that I won't give up. Not now, not ever.

I raised my head and darred the male in front of me to come closer. Aiden took a few steps further, to give us space.

Yay.

I saw him taking his fighting position, each muscle tensing, ready for a hit which he probably thought it would be enough.

It gave me enough time to analise every detail of his body, each weakness, and also mine.

The Dress which I wore was definetely a weakness, too heavy for a fight, but the heels might do. To stab him in the chest.

Now or never.

Before he could move, I attacked him first-the first move was always the one that could guarantee the victory. I pretend to try to smack his head, but instead I went for his legs. A strong hit, followed by one in his groain, and one in his nose.

I expected him to fall, or hiss in pain, but he only wipped of the blood pouring from his nose.

"Good, girl, very good."

Fast, exactly like a pure elf, He smacked my head against the railing, making me see unclear.

I stayed down, like a defeated little girl I looked, waiting for an oportunity.

He smiled at Aiden, but he was looking at me with sorrow in his eyes. Odd.

"See, Aiden, this is how you make any girl bow in front of you."

The king smiled.

He also saw me standing up, but he said nothing.

I quielty approached Elion, and I wrapped my hands around his muscular neck, at the same time jumping and wraping my legs around his waist, causing him fall.

This move was my secret weapon, I repeated years to get it right, but usually it worked perfect.

I let him fall, and twist so he would be under me.Done.

I immobilized his hands and looked in his eyes.

"That little girl you talk about, is the best assassin the world ever saw. I am the princess of Nemerhun, trained by the Dark King, and killer of the God of Fear. I was never defeated, not by a demon, mortal, or elf."

I heard a laugh behind me, and saw Elion smiling from under me.

" What? ", I asked them.

Aiden came and put a hand on my shoulder.

" I talked with Elion before, so we could do this scheme, to see how strong you are. And I must say that I'm impresed, right, Elion?"

The male smiled and approved, so I stand up, letting him get on his feet.

Little experiment.

I began walking away from them,arranging  my crumpled Dress and wiping the blood from the back of my neck.

They didn't try to stop me.

Also, elves were looking at me with fear and curiosity. No one tried to attack me. Good. If someone would dare to fight me, I would kill him. I ran out of control for today.

I followed the path to the castle, wondering if finally, after all this years, the power  I held inside was about to burst out.

Last time I did that... Empires fell and monters ran in fear.

My bloodline, stronger and more ancient than anyother. Because of my mother, Queen of the Sky.

I looked up at the stars and smiled at her.