There was a knock at the door and she saw in the mirror's reflection Tree come into the room.

"Hey Tay, Hey Trav." She said as she came into the room, phone out in her hand with notes for Taylor to take onto set.

"Hey Tree, what's up." Taylor asked, turning around to give Tree a hug. She hadn't seen Tree in person for a couple of weeks, having been super busy with the recent drop of Reputation Taylor's Version which she would be largely discussing and promoting that evening on the show. 

"I am good. I just wanted to go over a couple of things for this evening's interview." Taylor nodded, hinting for them to sit down on one of the sofas in the middle of the dressing room, Travis off pacing the corridor with Luna, trying to get her to settle down. After their trip to the pediatrican the day before for Luna's six week check up, they discovered that she had been struggling with Colic and had trouble with reflux and so she was often fussy after eating. Sadly the burden had fallen on Travis that evening. 

"Ok shoot."

"So I have spoken to Jimmy about topics you are comfortable speaking about tonight and he is cool with all of it. He knows we are going to be talking about Reputation: Taylors version obviously but he knows that I have cleared it with you to talk about Travis and Luna a little bit, just nothing too invasive or personal." Tree read off of her notes app on her phone, Taylor nodding in agreement.

"Yep that all sounds great Tree. I know Jimmy really well, so I know that he won't ask me anything I have explicitly told him not to talk about. Still a bit nervous though." She admitted as her publicist pulled her into a big hug.

"I know you are but you are going to do fantastic. This is nothing you haven't done before. You will do the performance first and then go and sit down to talk and do the actual interview. You re going to smash it."

"Ofcourse she is." They both heard come from the door way. It was Travis, holding a sleeping Luna over his shoulder. He smiled at Tree before looking back over at Taylor. "I managed to finally get her to go off to sleep. How long that lasts I am not sure but I am going to try."

Taylor got up from where she was, placing a light kiss on Lunas head before bidding goodbye to Travis. He could sense that she was wary to leave Luna behind.

"Tay we are going to be fine here ok. Go do what you do best. Go knock them dead and we will see you afterwards ok?" He placed a kiss on the top of her head, avoiding smearing her red lipstick as he watched her leave with Tree to head backstage. He plopped himself down on the sofa, Luna still sleeping but now cradled in the crook of his left arm. He grabbed out his phone, snapping a selfie of the pair of them before seeing it to Taylor, hoping that it would calm her nerves.

Taylor felt her phone ping in her pocket just as she is about to switch it onto silent and give it to Tree to hold backstage. She smiles sweetly at the message, quickly flashing it to Tree.

"Aww what a sweetie. He is a keeper for sure Taylor!" her publicist noted and she smiled back widely.

Trav❤️: Luna says 'Good Luck Mommy'. You've got this babe, cheering you on from here.

She hears the beginnings of the announcement, walking out onto the stage where a guitar is ready and waiting for her. She had practiced all of the new chords and melodies before but the nerves still hit. In her head she imagined herself back home, with Travis and Luna and their entire animal kingdom surrounding her. And she knew she would be ok.

Travis watched on the flat screen tv back in their dressing room in adoration, proud as hell of his girl for getting back out there and doing what she loved. He had to hand it to Taylor: despite being away from the stage for months due to having the baby, it was as if she had never stopped at all. The performance went as well as could be expected, the audience screaming in delight at getting the chance to watch Taylor perform live once again, especially new music from the vault tracks on the Reputation TV album.