Part 36

James = i said i don't want to go me and my child can stay alone we don't want anyone

Net = baby i am serious

James = i am also!!!

Net closed his eyes and said in calm voice "baby you have to come i am not going to leave you here everyone will be happy to see you,you know everyone misses you if you don't care about me it's okay but please care about them please.."

But james get stubborn and said no! i will not come there again to spoil my and my child life!

Net go close to him and said so what if i take jet and then you live here alone okay that's fine right?

James get tears in his eyes and he pushed net away and said fine! take him away from me! then i will kill myself too!!

Net eyes get widened and said don't said this again baby!!

James = why do you care about me haan? first you caged me then took advantages from me made me a showpiece!! then you start loving me! then you again did that things and throw me out of the house now you are saying you love me??

James laugh and said "you think i am toy? No! i am not! And you want me to come there again okay! i will come with you but!!!...understand that! you and me can't be together!! we both have different worlds! we both have different personalities

and what you did to me! i will never forgive you! I am not that old weak james! who followed your fucking orders! and get scared everytime! i can protect myself and raise my child without a father!

So please stop getting close to me! you don't have any chance to get me! And! i am going with you back just for your mom my bestfriend noeul and my brother p'boss!!"

Saying that he left net there alone with tears in net eyes

Net standing there in tears and said "i am not going to give up baby i know what i did to you it's wrong but if i give up it's not called love! it's called interest! And i love you and love means never give up on the person you love!!!

i will do anything to make you mine! and i know you also love me but you locked your feelings deep inside but i will reach your heart and unlocked it! because i love you and love means NOT GIVE UP!"

After 2-3 days it's time to go back bangkok again net work in lampang get finished so today he is going back but not alone!! he came alone here with james memories but he is going back with his love of life JAMES and with another gift JET!

Three of them in car driver driving the car and net,james and jet sitting in back jet sitting between net james

Jet is very happy that he going to live in his papa house with his mama

Jet look at james and said "mama i am so happy! we are going to live with papa na!"

James smiled at him and said "mama is also happy to see his baby happy"

Jet said "mama! will we never meet uncle ryan again?"then pout

Net get pissed to listen his name and said "why do you want to see that bastard again my baby"

James glared at him and shout "NET!! why are you using abusing words front of him!"

Net = because i don't like him!

James = if you don't like him just keep quiet!

Net crossed his arms and sit quietly,driver listen everything and laughed a little

Net get embarrassed and said "hey! why are you laughing! just focus on driving!"

Driver get quiet and nodded,after 15min they reach the mansion they came out of the car