"Candy is tasty" He said while eating the candy

" what .......Well...umm...." I was stammering

Spit it out he said

Well,youstolemyfirstkiss. I said in one breathe while looking at him.

Oh .so I am your first one ....Well that's good. Anyways I am your first love didn't I? He said while peeking a glance at me

What? I asked

I am your bias isn't it.

Yes , you are but still it was mt first one .
I wanted to give to my boyfriend not you.
I said while crossing my arm .

That doesn't matter if you let me be your boyfriend.
He said while smirking

" is he asking me to be his girlfriend?  That sounds like but now I must keep it professional,  he is dream of millions girl .I can't tolerate his insane fans." I thought because I know the consequences of saying yes.

Well , no I am not ready for it .
Let's forget about it and be professional from now on , I don't want any rumors now.
I said with a serious voice.

Okay , as you wish my princess
He said while smiling

"Does he call me 'my princess' .
Oh my god I am screaming. But wait it just been 3 days we meet and he wants me to be his gf . I will not accept it now .we didn't even know each other behavior that much ".
I was thinking while he tap me and said
"We are here, let's go."

I get out of my thoughts and head to my cabin directly.

May I come in?

Yes
Hello, Mr. Lee what bring you here?

How are you miss? I am here to introduce you to rest of the members.

Yes,go ahead.

Bts members come inside one by one there were only 6 members as I see them.

I chuckled and asked "Only six, where is Mr.kim "

He is in London. You will meet him there.

"Oh" I said while getting up from my chair and walking towards them.

I shake hand with everyone but stop at Suga and didn't handshake with him.

Everyone looked at me
I said" We have met before and in morning I already met him. Bur once again, welcome Mr.min " I said with a smile

We sat on the couch of my cabin and ask them what kind of dress you want

Hobi- keep it elegant and fancy
Rm - simple but classy
Jk- stylish with black white
Jin- beautiful because I am world wide handsome

I laughed at his words and said I know

Jimin- attractive with angel look
Suga- royal type

I nodded and said" your choices are really nice and I will do the same first let me take the measurements of you all."

Suga - you will take the measurements

I nodded

Suga pov

As soon as I heard she will take the measurements I feel jealousy as well as joy because I will be very close to her that time.
I was smiling and get up from couch and said I will do it first.

Gungun pov
As soon as he get up and stand in the middle of the room.
A lady came and start taking his measurements .
I laughed a little as I know he was expecting me to take his measurements.
His face become dull as lady was taking the measurements.

Suga pov
I thought she will do it but a lady come and take my measurements. I was really disappointed.

As everyone came one by one when it's time for jk the lady said she needs to go as it is an emergency for her and she left.

I said" well , I will take your measurements "

Suga looked a bit angry I say because of the betrayal in first and now his jealousy is at peak.

Mr. Lee - miss do it fast , I will be back in a minute.

I nodded and take the inch roll and first put it on the neck to take measurements.  I was taking as casual as I do with others.
Then I measure his height and hand .
I take the strip and make a round against his chest as in this process I bumped in him and make me unbalanced but jk catch me in time while holding my waist as I say"thank you"

You welcome .. he replied

I completed the measurements and said it's done . I will give your outfits after 2 week .

Jk asked " are you upto something? "

As I know what he mean I said "yes, I have to attend my friends wedding next week .so it will be complete in 2 week."

Oh , are you going to xx place .

I nodded

Well done , I will see you there some time.

I said " sure, keep in touch "

"Can I have your number? " He asked running his hand back on his hair

" yes, well you all take my number. In case you need to change something on dress just message me" I  said and gave them my number

Rm- now we will take leave.
As we said bye to each other

Everyone has leave but when I turn around I see suga there still seating on the couch.

Suga pov

I can feel anger and jealousy when she was touching jk. I want her to touch me only , I want her to be only that close to me not to others  .
As they were talking I didn't utter a word out of my mouth.
They all take leave but I was still there looking at her as she turn around.
I stood up and move towards her.

"Oh, Mr. Min you are still here? You should also take leave , your friends must be waiting for you ." I said while adjusting things to my table .

He was coming close to me as I turn around he was still coming close.

In no time he was very close to me.
That I was trapped between his body and the table , I can feel anger in his eyes.

"Mr.min.....yo....u...you.......are very close."
I said looking at him as I was holding myself with my hand keeping on the corners of table.

"You didn't mind when jk was that close to you and I am close to you why are you minding it" He said with coldness

"That was the situation that time, it was by mistake." I said while looking left side still captured in his arms.

He hold my chin and make me look at his eyes and said" you are only mine and will be always mine , no matter what . You are the only person who make my heart flutter this much. Next time, be careful while touching other man because "
He smirked

"Beca....ause" I asked

He said with a cold smile " you will survive as you are mine but the man must  be suffer if  he tries to be close to you."

As he utter out these words I never imagined he is like this I was seeing his cold side as well as jealous side for the first time . After being a fan of him I never imagined him to be like that.
I was thinking and I looked at him
And in his eyes there were love I see.

He distant himself and embraced me into a hug.

🍂sometimes not everyone nature is same for a person.
🍃 vote and comment

Stay tune for next part.

                            CASUAL LOVE